Navy Federal CU Platinum is ideal for use on large purchases and can be paid off over time, with low-interest rates. Navy Federal CU Platinum Credit Card is issued by Navy Federal Credit Union [US]. For cardholders that usually maintain a balance on their credit card, this credit is good for them.
Cardholders enjoy 24/7 access to stateside member reps, and there’s no balance transfer or foreign transaction fee charge. As a card user, you are allowed to freeze and unfree your card at will.
Navy Federal CU Platinum Credit Card
Navy Federal CU Platinum Credit Card comes with a Collision Damage Waiver, Travel and Emergency Assistance, Cell phone protection, Extended warranty service, etc. Cardholders also have access to their FICO© Score and enjoy a Zero liability policy for any authorized transaction.
You can now be at peace as you get notified of any fraud, and you can use your Card to shop on the member online mall and enjoy rewards such as free shipping. Certain retailers exclusive offers and other perks.
NAVY Federal CU Platinum Credit Card Benefits
Now to the amazing benefits that come with this card:
- Cardholders enjoy 24/7 access to stateside member reps.
- No balance transfer or foreign transaction fee is charged.
- Cardholders are allowed to freeze and unfree their card at will.
- Collision Damage Waiver.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance.
- Cell phone protection.
- Extended warranty service.
- Cardholders have access to their FICO© Score.
- Zero liability policy for any authorized transaction.
- Cardholders are notified of any fraud notification.
- Card users can use their card to shop at the member online mall and enjoy rewards such as free shipping. Certain retailers exclusive offers and other perks.
Now you can enjoy your card transactions better. More details of the benefits is stated here in this URL.
Navy Federal CU Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
To apply for and get approved for the Navy Federal CU Platinum credit card, applicants:
- Must be a member of Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Must be a minimum of 18 and more.
- It has a valid Social Security Number.
- Must have a valid Government ID.
These are the requirements that you need for you to apply for this credit card.
Navy Federal CU Credit Card Application
Here’s how to apply:
- visit the Home page of Navy Federal CU Credit Card.
- On the homepage, click on “Loans and Credit Cards” and then a credit card.
- Then scroll down the page and click on “Navy federal rewards American express card”.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Sign in to Online Banking to continue with the application process.
This card has a very simple application procedure.
Navy Federal CU Credit Card Application Status
To check for your credit card application status, if you didn’t get an immediate approval decision from the credit card issuer days after, contact the customer care unit by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Navy Federal CU Credit Card Activation
To activate your Credit Card call using the number listed on the card’s website or sign in to online banking and click on the “Account Services” widget.
Navy Federal CU Credit Card Login
To access your card account:
- Log in to the home page at https://my.navyfederal.org.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Sign In” widget.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Scroll down and click on the “Sign In” button.
You can use your account and transact with your card.
Navy Federal CU Credit Card Password and Username Recovery
To recover your password or username:
- From the “Sign In” section of the login section.
- Scroll down and click the “Forgot Your Username or password” link.
- On the next page, enter your Account information, Account Number, Date of Birth, Social security Number.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Your Password link.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
With these steps, you can reset or recover your account back.
Navy Federal CU Credit Card Bill Payment
To make bill payment with your Navy Federal CU Credit Card, you can choose either of the following options:
- Bill Pay – schedule payment up to one year in advance.
- Automatic Bill Pay.
- Manual Bill Pay.
It’s as simple as these few steps.
Report Lost or Stolen card
For your lost or stolen Credit Card call immediately using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.
Navy Federal CU Platinum Credit Card Customer Service
For any inquiries contact the customer service center by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
More Related Content
- Skye MasterCard Credit Card – Login and Benefits at www.humm90.com
- Mileup Credit Card – How to Apply and Activate at creditcards.aa.com
- Business Green Rewards Credit Card – Application and Login at www.americanexpress.com
- Gem Visa Credit Card – Application and Login at www.gemvisa.com.au
- BSN Visa Classic – Application and Benefits at www.bsn.com