Neo Credit Card is issued by Axis Bank. It is a card that protects your transactions with Chip & PIN and offers a 10% cashback on movie tickets & online shopping. Cardholders also enjoy welcome vouchers, worth Rs. 200 from BookMyShow, and can earn up to 1,800 eDGE Loyalty Reward Points in a year.
There’s also the access to converting purchases above Rs. 2500 to EMI, as well as shopping with vouchers worth Rs. 500 from Jabong.
CHECK THIS CARD OUT: RateAdvantage™ Visa Card – RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Application
Neo Credit Card
With this card, you get a 10% off on movies, recharges and online shopping, and a minimum of 15% off on dining at partner restaurants, and on the first spend with your Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, within 30 days of card issuance, you get Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 250.
Neo Credit Card Benefits
Let’s get started on the benefits that Neo credit card offers.
- Protects your transactions with Chip & PIN.
- Offers a 10% cashback on movie tickets & online shopping.
- There are welcome vouchers, worth Rs. 200 from BookMyShow.
- Cardholders can earn up to 1,800 eDGE Loyalty Reward Points in a year.
- You can convert purchases above Rs. 2500 to EMI.
- Shop with vouchers worth Rs. 500 from Jabong.
- Get 10% off on movies, recharges, and online shopping.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- On the first spend with your Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, within 30 days of card issuance get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 250.
There you have the amazing benefits that come with the Neo credit card.
Neo Credit Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for the Neo card, applicants note the following;
- The primary cardholder should be 18 to 70 years.
- The add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age.
- The applicant may be a resident or non-resident of India.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Axis Bank application webpage.
- If you are not an existing Axis Bank Customer, tap on the “No” button. If otherwise, tap on the “Yes” button.
- Key in the following details Name, 10 digit mobile number, Pan number, Occupation, Select, and Pincode.
- Tap on the box, to authorize Axis Bank and its representatives to call you, or SMS you with reference to your application.
- Tap on the “Call Me”.
Now your application is complete, all you have to do is wait for your call.
Neo Credit Card Activation
To activate your newly received credit card:
- To activate your newly acquired Neo card.
- Insert your Neo credit card and choose the “Set Pin” option on the screen.
- Key in one-time activation code/OTP which had been received on the registered mobile number.
- Once you successfully entered the above-mentioned details, you will be asked to set your desired PIN on the next screen and re-confirm the same.
After activating your card, you can use the same for your transaction.
Neo Credit Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Key in your Customer ID.
- Key in your Password.
- Tap on the “Login” link.
Now you can do all you need to do with your account with ease.
Neo Card Password Recovery
To recover your password:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link.
- On the new page that pops, enter your Login ID.
- Tap on the “Proceed” link.
- Key in details.
- Then set a new password(s)
With these steps, you’ll successfully recover your account password.
Neo Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment via;
- Online, via internet banking.
- •Electronic clearing service (ECS).
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Visa Money Transfer.
- Payments from other bank accounts.
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS).
- SMS Payments.
- Cheque or Draft Payments.
- Cash Payments.
- Electronic Clearing Service -Auto Debits.
- ATM Payments.
These options have been offered to give ease of making your bill payment.
Neo Card Customer Service
To gain access to a customer care agent, call using the number listed on the card’s website.