The Old Navy Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Cardholders enjoy 20% off their first Card purchases, and this card rewards you everywhere you go. Old Navy Credit Card is a whole new way of rewarding yourself, the credit card offers rewards and points to its users.
Old Navy Cardholders earn 1 point for every dollar spent everywhere Visa has accepted as well as 5 Rewards for every 500 points they earn.
Old Navy Credit Card
With your card, you enjoy fraud – preventing chip and signature for peace of mind when used at a chip-enabled terminal, and Zero Fraud liability and worldwide Visa acceptance
Card users earn rewards faster by using their Old Navy Visa Card outside our brand and also earn 5 points for every $5 spent on our brands, in-store and online
Old Navy Credit Card Benefits
An amazing card with amazing benefits, let’s see them:
- Old Navy Cardholders earn 1 point for every dollar spent everywhere Visa is accepted.
- 5 Rewards for every 500 points you earn.
- Fraud – preventing chip and signature for peace of mind when used at a chip-enabled terminal.
- Zero Fraud Liability and worldwide Visa acceptance.
- Card users earn rewards faster by using their Old Navy Visa Card outside our brand.
- 5 points for every $5 spent on our brands, in-store and online.
You can now shop your way through with these benefits. for more details, visit https://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=1095422
Old Navy Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for the Old Navy credit card:
- Visit the Home page of Synchrony Financial [US] at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the Credit Card before you apply.
- Complete the empty blank space with your personal information.
- Enter the personal details as required such as.
- First Name, Middle name, and Last name, Suffix.
- Street address, Apt.
- Zipcode, City, State, Housing.
- Primary Phone – Type, Alternate phone, type.
- Email Address.
- Social Security number/ ITIN.
- Date of Birth.
- Annual Net Income.
- Association ID.
- Scroll down and click on the “Continue” button.
With just a few more steps, your card application will be complete.
Old Navy Card Application Status
To check the status of your Credit card application call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Old Navy Credit Card Activation
You can activate your new Old Navy card via phone, using the sticker on the front that has the phone for activation that you can call.
Old Navy Credit Card Login
To access your online account:
- To log in to your Old Navy Card online.
- Visit the Home page of Old Navy Credit card via the Synchrony Bank page at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Your Account” widget.
- On the Log In section, enter your User Name and Password.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button.
Once your login process is complete, you will have access to your account.
Old Navy Credit Card Lost Username ID and Password Recovery
Recovering your password or username is easy, here are the steps:
- On the Log In page of the Old Navy via Synchrony Bank page.
- Click on the “Find User Name” link.
- On the next page, enter your account number, the last four digits of SSN, Date of Birth.
- Click on the, “Continue “button.
- To find your username and reset your password.
With a few more steps you’ll be there.
Old Navy Credit Card Lost/ Stolen Recovery
Cardholders who have misplaced or have had their card stolen can contact the customer service team by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Bill Payment with Old Navy Card
To make your bill payment:
- Log in to your account via www.mysynchrony.com.
- On phone: Call using the number listed on the card’s website to make payments by phone.
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service Center
Old Navy Card Customer Service Number can be contacted 24 hours daily for all complaints and inquiries. Kindly contact them using the number listed on the card’s website.