Get smarter about credit with Ollo Platinum MasterCard issued by Missouri Bank. This card offers you the credit you need without surprises and is refreshingly different.
Applying for the Ollo Platinum MasterCard, means you are relating with a company that puts you first, with straightforward products, no-nonsense tools, and support. The unique thing about Ollo Platinum MasterCard is that you can get the credit you need without paying an annual fee.
Thus if you are looking for a card that helps you keep up with your everyday purchases, and a lifesaver that can help you stay close to your budget, get the Ollo Platinum MasterCard.
Ollo Platinum MasterCard
The Ollo Platinum MasterCard gives you the credit you need to achieve your goals and gives you a card that moves you forward. The following are the unique features and benefits you stand to gain from using the card:
- There’s no annual fee
- You don’t pay foreign transaction fees
- No Late Fees
- Say goodbye to Over-the-limit Fees
- There’s Return Payment Fees
- Card users get automatic Line Increases
- Freely check your FICO Score Online.
- Enjoy fast, easy online and mobile access to help you manage your account anywhere.
- There’s a standard 24/7 U.S.-based customer service
- Get protected with zero Fraud Liability, to protect you from unauthorized purchases
And many other benefits to be accessed by the cardholders. Get more details on the benefits of the card at https://www.ollocard.com/Platinum-Card
Who is Ollo Platinum MasterCard for?
Ollo Platinum MasterCard is a great option for those who want to keep building credit without the potential distractions of a rewards program or security deposit. It is also for people with fair credit who are looking to establish a solid credit history.
You can also consider this card if you don’t have the credit history needed to qualify for other credit cards with the same offer. Only you will need to deal with a higher variable APR of 25.99% after any Intro period is up.
Ollo Credit Card
Ollo credit cards come in two versions. They are the Ollo Platinum MasterCard, and the Ollo Rewards MasterCard. While the Ollo Platinum MasterCard is best for those who want to rebuild their credit, the Rewards card is best when it comes to offering rewards.
The Ollo Rewards MasterCard offers 2% cash back rewards for gas station, drugstores as well as grocery purchases you make. You also get 1% cash back on all purchases made with the card.
Ollo Credit Card App
You can now manage your Ollo account via the app be it at home or on the go. You can easily make payments, view statements, set up alerts, as well as check your free FICO® score and much more:
- Offers fingerprint authentication for fast and secure login
- You can turn on ‘Glance’ for a sneak peek of your everyday account details before login.
- View your balance and recent transactions in an easy-to-read display.
- Easily schedule one-time and recurring payments
- You have access to view up to 24 months of past account statements.
- Freely check your FICO® Score
- Setup account alerts
- If you are a new customer, you can enroll via the app.
You can easily download the app from the Google Play Store or from the App Store and have it installed on your device.
Ollo Platinum MasterCard Application
The Ollo Platinum MasterCard can only be applied for by people who are qualified or invited by the issuer. This means you have to be pre-approved to apply.
To find out if you are pre-approved:
- Go to ollocard.com
- Enter your name, address, city, state and Zip code.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘check for the pre-approval’ button below.
If you have received an invitation, here is how to respond to the offer:
- Visit ollocard.com
- Tap on the ‘respond to an offer link
- Enter the reservation number and access code. To locate the reservation number and access code, scroll to the bottom of the invitation you received.
- Then tap on the ‘Submit’ link.
Ollo Platinum MasterCard Activation
After receiving your card from the mail, you have to activate it, to be able to use it. Follow these steps to activate your card:
- Scroll to ollocard.com
- Tap on the ‘Activate card’ option at the top of the screen.
- Enter your name
- Key in your date of birth
- Fill in the last four digits of your SSN
- Enter your card number
- Fill out your card expiration date and thereafter tap on the ‘Next’ link to proceed further with the activation process.
And your credit card will be activated.
Ollo Platinum MasterCard Login
To access easily and securely to your Ollo account use the following guide:
- Visit ollocard.com
- Tap on the ‘Sign In’ tab
- Enter your username and password
- Then scroll down and click on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
And that is how you can log in to your MasterCard.
Ollo Platinum MasterCard Customer Service
There’s a standard 24/7 U.S. based customer service, and Ollo card users can contact Ollo customer service via the following mediums:
- Via their customer service phone number.
- Through email.
You can get more information from the customer care line or mail as they respond within 24 hours of sending requests.
More Related Content
- QVC Credit Card – QVC Credit Card Application and Benefits @ www.qvc.com
- Does Hobby Lobby Have a Credit Card?
- Credit Cards For Newbies – Best Credit Cards For Starters
- Facebook Dating Profile – How Does Facebook Dating Work?
- First Savings Credit Card – Application and Benefits at firstsavingscc.com