OneDrive Online? OneDrive is a service offered by Microsoft, that helps users protect and access all their files. This means that it serves as a platform used in hosting files in iCloud. OneDrive is the easiest and fastest medium to save, sync, and share files. Though it’s available for only Microsoft account owners. Users can access this service using two medium, the first is by downloading the application, the second by visiting Microsoft online platform. In this article, I will be focusing on OneDrive online, how to subscribe, share, create an account, and log in to your account online.
lets you access your files in OneDrive over the internet. Just like the OneDrive application, users can access their files, edit and share them online. All you need is to locate their web page and then sign in to your account.
Outstanding Benefits Of OneDrive
OneDrive has amazing featured you won’t want to miss out, here are the following features and benefits.
- With OneDrive, users can view, edit, and share files wherever they are.
- Ability to recover your videos and pictures when you backed them up to OneDrive. Even if you lose you’re or change your device, you won’t bother about them.
- Users can view photos on their devices and also online.
- It lets you share files with friends or co-workers.
- Enables you to Scan, sign, and forward files.
- Provide massive protection for your documents.
- With OneDrive users can save and regain their recent files on office apps from their Android, iOS, computer, and other devices.
These are the benefits of OneDrive and it also has a plan you can subscribe to as a user before you can get full access to the site.
CHECK THIS OUT: OneDrive Vs Dropbox For Business – Comparison
OneDrive comes with the following plana as follows.
- Personal plan
- Family plan
- Home & student plan
- Business plan
We have four subscription plan listed here, so what I will be doing now is that I will be talking about each of them one after the other.
The Personal Plan
Was known as Office 365 personal. It comes with a premium productivity service like the MS 365 family subscription. it has 1 TB cloud storage and provides advanced security for your devices.
Family Subscription Plan
The family subscription plan is a plan that welcomes up to 6 people. The plan is embedded with premium productivity apps like Excel, Word, Outlook, OneNote PowerPoint and Access ( for computer only ), it has up to 6 TB cloud storage, that is, 1Tb for each member. Moreover, it offers advanced security for all your devices.
Home & Student 2020
This is the perfect subscription for you to get your work done. It comes with classic versions of apps like PowerPoint, Excel, and word.
Business Subscription Plan
There are three subscription plans for the OneDrive business account. We have plan 1, plan 2, and Microsoft business-standard. The Microsoft business-standard plan is included with apps like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and more unlike plan 1 and plans 2.
How to Subscribe For OneDrive Online
To subscribe to any of the plans online simply take the steps under
- Navigate to Microsoft web page by tapping on this link www.microsoft.com/en-nz/microsoft-365/explore-microsoft-365-for-home
- Press on see plans and pricing.
- A fresh page will appear. On the fresh page, progress to the plan you want to subscribe to, then tap on buy now.
If you want to subscribe to a business plan, tap on the business button at the top, then you will see the plans, kindly choose the one you want and follow the guide.
OneDrive Sign Up Online
- To register for OneDrive online, adhere to the instructions below
- Progress to your browser and key in www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/online-cloud-storage or click this link.
- Locate the sign up for free tab and tap on it.
- A fresh screen will open, which is the registration page. On this page there are three account registration methods, which are, registration using your already existing email, registering with your phone number, and by creating a new email address.
- So to register using your already existing email address, kindly key in your email address. To register With your phone number Pres on use a phone number instead, proceed to input your mobile number. If you want to get a new email address click on create an email widget and take the on-screen steps.
- Select the next tab.
Fill in your account password on the new screen, then follow the instructions on the screen to finish your registration.
OneDrive Online Login
To gain access to your OneDrive account online is very simple. With few steps on Microsoft page, you are good to go. The step under is a quick guide on how to access your account online.
- Get your device and turn on your network connection.
- Locate the browser app on the device and launch it.
- Scroll up to the search box.
- Then fill out these URL www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/online-cloud-storage alternatively, tap on this link, to get to the page faster.
- On the OneDrive main page, press on the sign-in link.
- Fill out your email, phone number, or Skype in the column provided on the screen.
- Move your cursor downward and click the next widget.
- Navigate to fill out your password.
For does that do not know how to sign into their OneDrive account, here are the steps on how you can sign in your account back on Onedrive.
CHECK THIS OUT: Skype for Business Web App | How do I use Skype Web app?