OneTravel Credit Card is a card that enables you to swipe and earn every time you travel. OneTravel card comes with an impressive six points per dollar spent on OneTravel.com purchases, and is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Also Read: How to Redeem Credit Card Rewards For A Statement Credit
Pick Up Points & Perks
- Cardholders get four points per dollar spent on dining and two points per dollar spent everywhere else
- Earn an impressive six points per dollar spent on OneTravel.com purchases
- Rewards member, earns one additional point per dollar spent on flights. Three additional points per dollar spent on hotels and car rentals. One additional point per dollar spent on trip extras. Note: This only applies to OneTravel.com purchases in these categories.
- You earn an impressive seven points per dollar spent on flights and trip extras, and nine points per dollar spent on hotels and car rentals between your OneTravel membership and the credit card.
- Make OneTravel purchases of $399 or more, you can choose between rewards or six-month special financing.
Also Read: Conoco Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card Has Some Great Advantages
More Reasons to Apply
- Earn $50 statement credit, as you make purchases of $500 or more. (Excluding promotional financing purchases), during the first 90 days of opening your OneTravel Credit Card account.
More Benefits You May Qualify for
OneTravel Visa® Credit Card
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Roadside Dispatch.
OneTravel Visa Signature® Credit Card
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Cancellation Interruption
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Replacement.
What are OneTravel Credit Card Fees/Rates?
- Purchases APR Rate – 23.74%
- Payment Due Date – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
More Details or any further updates on Fees/Rates can be found on www.onetravel.com
Also Read: Essential Credit Card Has the Best In Store For You
- 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number (SSN)
- It is expected that an applicant must a resident of the U.S.
- Should have a government issued photo ID
- A clear credit record is needed.
How to Apply for the Card?
- You can apply, by scrolling to Synchrony Financial homepage.
- Fill out your First name, M.I. (Optional), Last name, Suffix ( Optional), Street address, Apt # ( Optional), Zip code, City & State, Housing, Primary phone ( Type), Alternate phone ( Type), Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth, Annual net income, and Length of time at Current address.
- Choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the option following option; Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements
- Review the Synchrony Bank rate and fee table
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the credit card
- Tap on the “Secure Submit” button, to submit your application.
Also Read: OneTravel Credit Card Pick Up Points & Perks
OneTravel Credit Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired OneTravel credit card, call the number at their customer service page at www.onetravel.com/customersupport/
What are the Benefits of a OneTravel Online Account?
- Access to your account 24/7
- Track your rewards balance
- View your recent transactions
- Pay your bill online
- View your previous statements
- Sign up for mobile alerts.
What Login Details are Required?
Your User ID and Password.
I have forgotten my OneTravel Credit Card User ID what should I do?
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Find User ID” just above the login button
- Next, on the new page, you are directed to, key in your credit card number and zip code.
- Tap on the “Find User ID” link to recover your User ID.
I have Forgotten my Password what should I do?
- Scroll to the Synchrony Bank login page
- Choose the “Reset password” link
- On the new page, you are directed to, key in a User ID
- Enter a zip code
- You will receive an email in your inbox with a temporary password instruction on how to reset your password
- You will get a confirmation email, stating that your password has been changed.
Also Read: How Does A Student Credit Card Work?
How do I Make a Bill Payment?
- Sign into your credit card account
- Tap on the “Pay Your Bill” button
- Fill out the Bank name. Checking account number. Bank routing number).
- Choose the amount you wish to pay. Make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement. Your current balance as well as any amount up to your current balance.
- You are to give up to a week, to process your first online payment. F.or subsequent online payments, you are to allow up to 72 hours for your payments to post.
Call OneTravel Customer service number on their customer service page at www.onetravel.com/customersupport/, provide your card number and your bank account information, and the amount you desire to pay. Next, follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Also Read: Get Great Offers With Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card