Get one card for all your credit essentials by applying for the Opus Credit Card from NewDay Ltd. The Opus card is created to help you manage your life. Ranging from money transfers to text reminders that help you stay on track; this card helps you move from one day to the next.
The Opus credit card is created for customers who find it difficult to get accepted for a credit card, such as those who are new to the UK, on a low income, self-employed, or with no or bad credit. It offers an initial limit from £250 – £1,200 which can be increased if you prove that you can manage the balance on your credit card responsibly. It comes with a representative APR of 39.9% with no annual fee but charges a fee of £12 if you make a late payment or go over your limit.
CHECK THIS OUT: Roaman’s Credit Card – Application and Activiation Roaman’s Credit Card
Opus Credit Card
The Opus credit card is designed to help you in managing your finances. To this end, the credit card offers flexible repayment dates, in case you are short on money when the repayment date is due. You can also check if you are eligible before you apply for the card and this won’t harm your credit score.
Opus Card Benefits
The Opus credit card benefits range from money transfers that give you access to cash from your credit card, to building your credit rating when you manage your finances well, this card has all that you need to keep moving.
- Manage your account on the go with the Opus card app.
- Transfer cash directly into your bank account with a money transfer.
- Protect your credit rating by checking whether you are eligible for an Opus card before you apply using NewDay Ltd FastCheck eligibility checker.
- Helpful text alerts that remind you of your payment.
- No annual fee charges.
- Use your Opus card at up to 36 million places worldwide – wherever you see the Mastercard logo.
- Stay in control of your payments and manage your finances easily with online health tools for account holders.
These are for the benefits of this credit card that you are seeing in this article right now. We still have more to discuss, reading through the paragraphs below will expose you more to what the content has to offer to you.
Opus Credit Card Application
When you apply for a credit card and get turned down, it can affect your credit score. Thus, to be on the safe side, you should check your eligibility before you apply. To Check Your Eligibility:
- Launch your browser to https://opuscard.co.uk.
- Navigate down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ tab.
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Then key in your last 4-digit SSN and your mobile number.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
- On the new page, provide your details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Enter your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the country you currently reside in and your residential status.
- Key in your postcode and other required details.
- Enter your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Fill in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Give answers to the questions asked.
- Thereafter, scroll down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Once you are approved, you can apply for the Opus credit card of your choice.
Opus Credit Card Login
You can only access your credit card account online by logging in. To login:
- Launch your browser to https://portal.opuscard.co.uk/opus/login.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ link.
- Key in your Username and password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ link to access your account.
Once you successfully log in, you can stay updated on your account details.
Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card, you can activate it online or using Opus automated service. Your PIN will be sent out shortly after you have received your card.
Opus Credit Card Payment
You can make your Opus credit card payments using the following mediums:
- Through direct debit.
- Through standing order.
- Via the Opus app.
- By post.
- Via telephone banking.
With all these options, making payments is easy.
Opus Credit Card App
From the Opus app, you can manage your account anywhere. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily. You can do the following with the app:
- Update your contact details.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Manage your account on the go.
- From the app, you can get in contact with Opus and view their FAQs.
- Easily view your latest balance and available credit limit.
- See your current transactions, including transactions that are still pending.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit
- Easily manage your statement preferences
- Update your contact details.
Here we are, the list you see above talks about the Opus card app and how it can be used.
Opus Credit Card Customer Service
Access the Opus credit card official website to gain access to the customer service team who are ready to help you with any inquiries concerning your credit card.
CHECK THIS OUT: Sam’s Club Mastercard – Sam’s Club Mastercard Credit Card Application