Outlook export contacts is necessary if you want a copy of your contacts saved to a CSV file, or other file type. This file can also helps you to import your contacts to another email account.
Outlook Export Contacts On Outlook.com
Tap open Outlook, and scroll to https://www.outlook.com/ in your web browser. Your Outlook inbox will open up if you already signed into Outlook. If you are not signed into Outlook, key in your Microsoft email address (or phone number) and Password to log in.
Click on the “People Icon” to open your Outlook Contacts page.
Click on “Manage”, at the top of the page.
Tap on “Export Contacts”, which is in the Manage drop down menu.
Tick the “All contacts” option. If more than one format file is displayed under the “Select a format to export” heading, you can choose your preferred file format also.
Tap on “Export”, to prompt your contacts file to start downloading to your computer.
Confirm the download or choose a save location for it.
Outlook Export Contacts On 2013 & Outlook 2016
- Open Outlook and tap on file
- Tap Open & Export > Import/Export
- Choose “Export to a file”.
- Tap on “Next”
- Choose “Comma Separated Values”
- Tap “Next”
- Choose “Contacts” options under Personal Folders
- Tap “Next”
- Tap “Browse” and select both a name and location for the exported file.
- Tap “Next”.
- Tap “Finish”
Outlook Export Contacts On Mac
- Tap open Outlook by double clicking on it.
- Tap on “File”
- Tap on “Export”
- Uncheck everything else except “Contacts” and tap on “Continue”
- Choose a location to save the contacts and tap “Save”
- Tap on “Finish”so your contacts will start exporting once the process completes, the progress window will close.
Outlook Export Contacts On Outlook 2010
Copying contacts from Outlook 2010 and pasting them into a spreadsheet is a quicker process which offers you more control over the details you are exporting than manually exporting the contacts from Outlook.
- Open Outlook
- Tap Contacts on the left-hand menu.
- In the “Current View” window, tap the List option
- Choose the contacts you wish to copy, using CTRL + click to choose multiple contacts or CTRL + shift to choose a range.
- Copy the chosen contacts (CTRL +C).
- Paste the contacts into an Excel spreadsheet (CTRL +V)
- Save the file as XLS or CSV format.
Outlook Export 365
- Open Outlook 365 and tap the Application icon.
- Tap People
- Tap Manage >Export contacts
- Choose “All contacts” or choose a folder of specific contacts
- Tap Export.
Note: Itall depends on your browser, you’ll be asked to either Open or Save the file.
You can export contacts conveniently on Outlook and you can be sure you won’t miss a thing.