Pay For Netflix Using My Credit Card. Netflix is an American top content platform and production company, headquartered in Los Gatos, California. The company was established in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Mac Randolph in Scotts Valley California.
However, the primary business of the company is a subscription-based streaming service providing online streaming from a library of films, TV series.
As of the beginning of 2021, Netflix reached 203.7 million subscribers, including 73 million in the US.
Since 2012, the company has taken more of an active role as producer and distributor for both film and TV series, and to that end, provides a variety of Netflix Original content through its online library.
Pay For Netflix Using My Credit Card
Whether you want to stream a movie every few weeks or watch a few seasons of a TV show, Netflix streaming costs the same monthly. Netflix has three main subscription plans,- Basic Plan, standard and premium plan.
However, depending on the plan you choose, you will have access to ultra HD video, and the ability to stream on multiple screens at once.
The company having the vast library of tv shows, movies, and Netflix original programming, it has become a cultural overwhelming force in this century.
Netflix accepts several payments methods. You can make your subscription using your credit card, like Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Monthly, the company bills on the same day you registered, which starts immediately after your free trials.
How To Pay For Netflix Using a Credit Card
To pay for your Netflix subscription plans follow the procedure below
1: Netflix Sign Up
To register for an account, read below
- Go to https://netflix.com
- At the “Get started section, enter your email address
- Click on the Red Get started
- Click on the continue widget to create your password
- Enter your password, to begin your membership
- To get an email on their special offers, kindly thick the empty box below
- Then, hit the continue button
- Follow the onscreen directives.
These are the procedure to enrol for Netflix account.
2: Sign in to Netflix
The first step is to sign in to your account
- Go to https://www.netflix.com
- Click on the sign-in button at the top right corner
- Key in your email address or phone number
- Enter your password
- Then, hit the red sign in buttons. To access your account using your FB data. Simply click on the Facebook icon.
- Select the plan you want. And then follow the on-screen directives to pay for your subscription using a credit card.
These are steps to sign in to your account
3: Select a Credit Card Payment option
- Launch the Netflix app
- Go to the” account” button
- Click on the “ Update payment info.
- It will display the payment option.
- Select the “credit card” tab.
- Key in the information or details about your payment method.
- Then, follow the onscreen directives to pay Netflix using your credit card.
- These are the procedure to pay for your Netflix subscription plan using your credit card.
In case you don’t have an account yet. Read the section below to create one.
- Credit Card Lists: Review on Credit Cards Lists
- Stolen Credit Cards: What To Do When Your Credit Card Is Stolen
- Interest Rates On Credit Cards: Best Credit Cards With Interest Rates
- All Travel Credit Cards: Best All Travel Credit Cards