Payment Zales Credit Card? Zale credit card is a store card issued by Comenity bank. Cardholders enjoy massive special financing offer on eligible purchases they made with the card. So, if you frequently shop at Jeweler sales, you should consider getting a Zales credit card. Thus, the card comes with amazing benefits such as free standard shipping, special financing offers, discounts on cardholders birthday etc.
Moreover, just like any other CC, you’ll pay interest on balances you don’t pay off in full, and you’ll also pay a fee when you make late payments. The platform provides several ways you can pay your bills, you can pay either online, by mail or by phone. Nevertheless, with Easypay you can pay your bills faster without stress.
Payment Zales Credit Card
Cardmembers enjoys the following benefits when they make purchases with their card. The benefits you enjoy depends on the worth of your purchase. As a cardholder you’re entitled to free annual fee, exclusive members offers in your inbox, special financing offers on every eligible purchase, Enjoy $50 discount yearly, on your birthday. Also, Users receives 10% Off on every repairs and service, Get approved in an instant, enjoy free standard shipping, Hitch-free online account management. The most interesting part is that Users makes online bill payment with ease.
Zales Credit Card Payment Options
There are three main payment options you can select from to pay your bills- online, mail or phone.
To make an online payment, do the following
- You need to register for online access, simply go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales/public/home
- Tap on the “Register for access” tab
- Provide your Zip code, last four digits of your SSN, and your credit card number. Then follow the onscreen directives.
- After registering your account, proceed to log in
- Navigate to the payment tab and click on it
- Provide your routing number and your checking account number
- Select the amount you want to pay. Thus, you can select the minimum amount due or your entire account statement balance, depending on what you want.
For Mail payment: if you don’t want to pay your bills online or by phone another way you can pay is by Mail. All you need is to send your check to Comenity payment mailing address.
For Phone payment, Comenity bank provided an automated ZCC payment phone number, to enable customers to pay their bills. So, if you want to pay your bills by phone simply contact the customer service representative on phone.
Zales Credit Card Payment Number
To reach out to their customer on phone, you will need to get their phone number. To get ZCC customer service correct phone number, simply visit their official page at https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales/public/home
When you get to their homepage, scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see their support phone number. Then you can go ahead to place a call across to make your payment.
Zales Credit Card Login
Follow the procedure below to log into your account.
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/zales/public/home
- Input your Username and password
- Press on remember me box, so that you can log in to your account with ease next time.
- Move down and select the “sign-in” button.
However, in case you forgot your account login data, follow these guide beneath to recover.
On the Login, page click on “ Forgot your User name or password” link
Fill out your account number /Username, Zip code and the last 4-digit of your social security number
Select the “find my account” tab.
Zales Credit Card Customer Service
Zales Credit Card customer service agents are ever ready to assist you on issues associated with your CC. So, if you have any question don’t hesitate to dial their support phone number. Thus, to get their phone number, go to their official page, scroll to the down part of the page, you will see their customer service phone number.
Checkout Other Related Contents;
- True Blue Credit Card | How to Apply for True Blue Credit Card
- Best Credit Cards Cash Back: Best Credit Cards Cash Back 2021
- Dressbarn Credit Card – Login Online – Apply Now
- Hunter United Credit Card – How to Apply for Hunter United Credit Card