PayPal Credit Card. PayPal Cashback MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank in partnership with PayPal. The card is decked with features that set it apart from other no-fee flat-rate cash-back credit cards in the market.
This card is a no-fee rewards card, that offers users a flat 2% cashback upfront on all eligible purchases made using the card. PayPal and MasterCard members are granted exclusive benefits.
Also Read: MasterCard Vs Visa Which Is Best For Me
PayPal Credit Card
With the Paypal credit card, cashback rewards, are credited directly to the user’s digital wallet on PayPal. Also, money stored on PayPal wallet can be used to make purchases where PayPal is accepted, sent to peers, or cashed out to a bank account. Cardholders can earn rewards with the card even if physical cash does not show up in their mail. They can also enjoy immediate access to the line of credit via a PayPal account.
The PayPal card shows up right away in the cardholder’s PayPal wallet, where it can be used to make purchases or pay bills online.
PayPal Credit Card Benefits
Enjoy the buying power of a card that allows enjoying global acceptance anywhere you are in the world.
- The card is a no-fee rewards card, that offers users a flat 2% cashback upfront on all eligible purchases made using the card.
- PayPal and MasterCard members are granted exclusive benefits.
- Cashback rewards are credited directly to the user’s digital wallet on PayPal.
- Money stored on PayPal wallet can be used to make purchases where PayPal is accepted, sent to peers, or cashed out to a bank account
- Cardholders can earn rewards with the card even if physical cash does not show up in their mail.
- There’s immediate access to the line of credit via a PayPal account
- The PayPal card shows up right away in the cardholder’s PayPal wallet, where it can be used to make purchases or pay bills online.
There’s nothing as satisfying as being able to use your card anywhere you are in the world. The Paypal credit card offers you that convenience.
For more details on Paypal credit card Benefits, visit www.paypal.com/us/digital-wallet/manage-money/paypal-cashback-mastercard
Also Read: Ashley Stewart Credit Card Login – Benefits and Application
How the PayPal Credit Card Works
PayPal Credit Card is aimed at PayPal users. The application for this card is only open to existing PayPal customers. PayPal users can only gain access to the application after they submit a username and password to log into a PayPal account.
Once the aforementioned steps have been taken, applicants will then be redirected to an application on the Synchrony Bank website, where they will be required to key in sensitive information. Applicants are offered the option to set the card as a default payment option in their PayPal wallet and purchase Synchrony Bank’s card security program.
Who is Qualified
- Borrowers with good or excellent credit scores are those likely to qualify for the PayPal Credit Card.
- Those working to better a poor credit score may also qualify for the card too.
- Those applying, are approved for one of three interest rates, depending on creditworthiness and other factors – from 22.24% – 29.24% Variable APR.
Who Benefits Most From PayPal Credit Card?
The following categories of people listed here will find the Paypal credit card very rewarding for their everyday needs:
- Best for existing PayPal customers who need a straightforward way to earn cashback on all of their everyday purchases
- Benefits heavy online shoppers
- The card is also a good choice for those who want to easily earn cashback from using the card payment option when they pay online using PayPal, and thereafter credit the cashback to their PayPal balance for future purchases.
Also Read: BP Visa Credit Card Login at bp.syf.com/login/
Other Card Alternatives to PayPal Credit Card
PayPal Extras MasterCard®: This card, offers a traditional points reward structure, and awards cardholders 3 times points on each dollar spent at gas stations and restaurants, double points on purchases made via PayPal or eBay, and one point per dollar spent everywhere else.
Paypal Cashback MasterCard: PayPal Cashback MasterCard, is a good alternative to PayPal Credit Card, as it rewards 2% cashback on all purchases, even though not all at once as the PayPal card does. The PayPal card also offers omits an interest-free period for purchases and a sign-on bonus.
Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the number on the back of your card, for general information and inquiries on PayPal credit card.
Also Read: Burlington Credit Card – Burlington Coat Factory Gift Card