PayPal Credit Payment is one of the most important aspects of PayPal credit line because failure to make payments on time and in full will definitely result in paying an interest fee and a fixed late fee. Thus the platform provides simple payment procedure. To make a payment, log in to your PayPal account and click on the “PayPal Credit” tab.
PayPal Credit Payment
There are two different ways of making payments. When you get to the PayPal credit platform, you will be given the option to make a single or direct payment. Thus, users can make a single payment through your PayPal account balance, bank account or debit card, or schedule regular payments via direct debit with your bank. Setting up a recurring payment is a good way to boost your credit, with this method you won’t get to make late payments. You will be learning how to make payment using these two methods in this article, ensure you read to the end.
How to make Single payment
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Navigate to wallet
- Select “PayPal Credit” tab
- Click on the “make a payment” widget
- Go straight to beneath “single payment” section and select amount
- Click on your preferred funding method for your payment and then confirm the details you provided.
How to set up a recurring payment
Follow these steps to set up a recurring payment using direct debit
- Go to your PayPal account, locate the “wallet” button and tap on it.
- Tap on the “?PayPal credit” widget
- From the menu, choose “make a payment”
- Go under the “set up direct debit” section and enter the amount you want to pay.
- Go ahead and confirm your payment method.
- Lastly, confirm the information provided and proceed to make your payment.
How do I cancel Auto-payment
To cancel your auto payment, do the following
- Progress to your account. Tap on the PayPal credit at the left corner
- Select “manage payment”
- Scroll to the right and press the “cancel” button beneath “you set up automatic payments”
- Review the cancelation and then tap on the “cancel Automatic payments “ widget.
PayPal Credit customers Service
Contact PayPal Agents for answers to all your online payment. You can chat with PayPal Credit, see advice from other members or customers on how to send live message to incase the instant messaging platform is slow. This platform offers great and outstanding customer service, should in case you encounter difficulty with PayPal Credit Payment system, endeavor to call on their specialist or representative for help.