PayPal Email is a service designed to help you simply and efficiently send and request money with ease. These email accounts are typically linked to email addresses. PayPal is a payment service that can be used to send money online or to pay for goods and services.
What is PayPal Email?
PayPal Email is the email address you use from another provider, be it your internet service provider, your employer or a third-party provider like Google or Microsoft in registering for PayPal. The payment company, does not issue an email address to users.
Email Address Benefits
- Users can configure to send them notifications thru email.
- If you want to pay someone or send them money, this can be done using a phone number or email address linked with their account.
- Send and request someone to send you money.
What You Need to Know
- It is ideal to confirm anyone’s email address before sending him money or asking him for money. This is because sending money to the wrong address may require you to the recipient for a refund or ask PayPal for help getting a refund.
- You are advised to periodically review the addresses associated to your account to make sure they’re current and that your primary contact address is still the contact you want to use.
How do I access PayPal Email?
If you want to confirm that the email you have is genuine
Scroll to https://www.paypal.com and log in, and you’ll welcomed by your first and last name.
How to Confirm PayPal Email
- Begin the confirmation process, by tapping “Next”, to the email address you want to confirm
- Click on the “Confirm this email” link, to have them send you an email
- As you receive the email, tap on the “Confirm your email” button.
- Go to the login page, to key in your password, and complete the email confirmation process.
How do I change my PayPal address?
Note, multiple addresses can be linked to your PayPal account.
If you want addresses from your PayPal account
- Start by signing into PayPal website and tap on the “Settings” button.
- Tap on the “+” button in the “Email” section of the page.
- Key in the email address you want to add in the text box and tap “Add Email”.
- Tap “Confirm This Email”.
- An email at that address with a link you can click to confirm you control the account. It will then be available to use for sending or receiving funds.
If you want to remove an address from your account
Simply tap on the “Remove” tab close to it.