Petal Visa Credit Card is issued by WebBank, Member FDIC. This is a card you can apply for even if you do not have a credit history, or if you have an existing fair to good credit score around 670. Petal Visa Card is aimed at helping people responsibly manage their money and credit.
Who is the Petal Visa Card For?
Petal Visa Card is made for Americans who want to build credit, but are considered ineligible for cards by most credit companies. This card gives people a chance, as it grants cards, based on a person’s full digital financial record, rather than just their credit score.
The Petal Visa credit card is offering you premium benefits that will help you enjoy your card more:
- No fees
- Starts at a $500 minimum limit once your approved, and a maximum of $10,000.
- It’s mobile, the app also enables Petal to help you monitor your spending practices
- No credit history required
- Offers money management tools
Who Can Apply For This Card?
- Just anyone can apply for the Petal Visa Card, even if you do not have a prior credit history.
- Those with a history of bad credit or poor financial history will likely be disqualified from getting the card
- Those with fair to good credit score are likely to get approval.
Things You Should Know Before you Apply
Here are the requirements you’ll need to meet, in order to apply for and get the Petal Visa card:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US resident
- A valid Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is needed.
Once you have these requirements handy, applying for this card is easy.
What Credit Score is Needed?
No credit history is required to apply for the card, although, you’ll stand a better chance of approval if you can prove sufficient income and a responsible history of paying your bills. You can apply if you have a fair to good credit score.
Petal Visa Card Application Steps
Applying for the Petal Visa card is something you can do once you have an internet-enabled phone and know the right steps to take. To make the application process easy for you, we bring you the steps you can use to apply:
- Scroll to the card website
- To on the “Apply Now” link
- Enter the necessary information on each form provided, to complete your application
If you are pre-approved, you’ll be invited by Petal to complete the full application.
Now, you can log into your account using these steps. Here, let’s get started:
- Scroll to https://dashboard.petalcard.com
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap on the “Log in” link, and access your account
Once you successfully access your account, you can have 24/7 access to your account anywhere and at any time.
Without your password, it will be impossible for you to access your card account. So let’s show you how to recover your password If you have forgotten it:
- Scroll to https://dashboard.petal.com/recover-account
- Enter your Email
- Then tap on the “Next” link.
There, you now have your password, which can help you access your account 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Petal Visa Card allow balance transfers or cash advances?
No, Petal Visa Card does not permit balance transfers or cash advances.
Does Petal Visa Card have EMV technology?
Yes, Petal Visa Card is embedded with “EMV” (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa) technology, which makes it more secure as compared to magnetic-strip cards.
How does Petal Money work?
Petal has no customer fees, and thus makes money via merchant fees collected once you use your card and the interest charged if you choose to carry a balance past your due date.
Customers can set up Autopay in their Petal account, to avoid missing payments.
Petal Visa Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the number listed on the card’s website, for general information and enquiries on Petal Visa Card.
You May Also Like:
- Can I Pay Bills Using Credit Card: How To Pay Bills Using A Credit…
- Amazon Credit Card Prime: Amazon Credit Card Prime Login Steps
- Using Credit Cards For Subscriptions – Best Credit Cards For Subscription
- Student Credit Card Wells Fargo: Things You Should Know Before You Apply