Rakuten Review? You will learn everything about Rakuten as you read through this article. Rakuten is the new name given to Ebates. So if you where using Ebates.com just know that it has been changed to Rakuten.com, thus it has the same features, the name is the only thing that changed.
What is Rakuten?
It is a Website that offers you Cashback after making purchases through their affiliated stores. It works with many big stores like Amazon, Walmart, eBay and lots more. However, when members buy items at this shop throughEbates/Rakutenthey will get discounts for it.
How does Rakuten work?
It’s quite easy to understand how Ebates works, simply go to the homepage at Rakuten.com, locate the search tool and find the shop you want to purchase from, when you find it, tap on “Shop now” widget and start shopping. Thus after buying what you want you will receive the percentage in your account.
How does Rakuten make money?
A lot of people might be wondering how Ebates make money? And how they give free money to shoppers within their website?
Rakuten is a typical example of an affiliate marketing where online stores give commission to companies for referring people to buy from them. That is to say when an Ebates.com member taps on the link at Ebates leading to an online retail store and then purchase items, the online store pays Ebates for it. Rakuten.com does not want to be selfish that is why they give buyers their own share, which is the cashback.
Rakuten online stores
These are list of some of the stores you will find in Ebates
- Buy buy baby.
- Old Navy etc.
Rakuten Review – Pros and Cons
We all know that whatsoever that has a good side is likely to have a bad side,
Pros of Rakuten
- Register for a free account at Rakuten.com
- Receive an introductory $10 sign up bonus
- Get $25 when the person you referred makes an eligible purchases
- Get to shop at thousands of online stores
- Earn cash back as you shop
- It is very easy to use and beginners friendly.
- Save more money as you shop at your favorite stores
- In Ebates some items don’t have any cashback attached to it.
- The percentage of Cashback is temporal. The percentage is likely to increase or decrease depending on the affiliate deals
- The Cash you received as discounts stay up to a week before it gets to your account.
Is Rakuten Legitimate?
Because of the series of scam going on in the business circle, people have been conscious of it. You might be one of those people asking if Rukaten is legitimate or scam? Rakuten/Ebates is a Legitimate eats establishment. You can imagine a company that earns the trust of over 2,000 retail stores. Thus when I mean online stores, I mean well-known merchants like eBay, Amazon.ca, Walmart and many more.
So for these big stores to trust Ebates, this is to show that it’s a legitimate company and not scam.
You can go ahead and register with Ebates and enjoy their cashback features.