RateAdvantage™ Visa Card is issued by RBC Royal Bank. It offers cardholders, some decent benefits, which makes their transaction with the card much more rewarding. This card also gives cardholders a low variable interest rate and charges no annual fee for card usage. There’s also, purchase security and extended warranty insurance.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card
Another amazing feature of the RateAdvantage is that with a card linked, and instantly saves 3¢/L on fuel. Always, earn 20% more Petro-Points at Petro-Canada. Cardholders can now Lock their RBC credit card temporarily at any time. They can use credit card lock, if they have misplaced their card, by simply logging in to the RBC Mobile app, and choosing the card they wish to lock.
The card also Visa offers the following Value-Added Services, such as; Balance Protector Insurance, RBC Road Assist, Identity protection, and Optional travel insurance.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Benefits
The RateAdvantage Visa card has benefits that card users will find useful:
- Offers cardholders a low variable interest rate.
- Charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Cardholders, get purchase security, and extended warranty insurance.
- Get your card linked, and instantly save 3¢/L on fuel. Always, earn 20% more Petro-Points at Petro-Canada.
- Lock your RBC credit card temporarily at any time. You can use credit card lock, if you have misplaced your card, by simply logging in to the RBC Mobile app, and choosing the card you wish to lock.
- RateAdvantage™ Visa Card, offers the following Value-Added Services, such as; Balance Protector Insurance, RBC Road Assist, Identity protection, and Optional travel insurance.
Won’t you rather have a card that gives you peace of mind by protecting you any day anytime? for more details on the Benefits, visit www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/low-interest/rbc-rateadvantage-visa.html
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for RateAdvantage™ Visa Card, intending applicants must do the following;
How to Apply
- To apply for this card, you have to first visit the website to know what you are asked to do.
- Visit rbcroyalbank.com on your web browser and click the “Credit Card” option at the top of the homepage.
- Scroll down the page and click the link “View All Credit Cards” and scroll down to the new page.
- Keep going down till you get to “RBC RateAdvantage Visa” and then click on it.
- Now you can click the “Apply Now” link you see close to the card.
- On the next page, you will see a note about the application, you have to read through the note to know how you can apply for the card.
- You will see that; you can apply by calling their number and also by finding their ATM or any nearby Branch.
With this, you’ll be further directed on what to do, to complete your application procedure.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired Rate Advantage.
- Scroll to https://apps.royalbank.com/uaw0/iao/apply/occa#/activate.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number, on the front of your card.
- Tap on the “Start Activation” link.
Now that your card has been successfully activated, you can start using it for transactions and reap benefits as well.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account.
- Scroll to the RBC login page.
- Enter your Client Card or Username.
- Enter your password.
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
Accessing your account should be very easy now that you have logged in.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Username/Password Recovery
To successfully access your account, you need your username and password. Here is how to recover both if you have forgotten any.
- On the login page, tap on the “Recover Your Username” link.
- Enter your RBC Royal Bank Client Card or Credit Card number.
- Enter your Email address on file with RBC.
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to proceed further.
- On the login page, tap on the “Reset Your Password” link.
- Enter your Client Card Number or Username.
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
You no longer have stress yourself before you can access your account.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payments, via the following mediums;
- By Mail.
- Telephone Banking.
- RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Inquiry.
- In a Branch.
- At any ATM Machine.
- Via Automated Payments.
- Online Banking.
This is the bill payment on how to go about it.
RateAdvantage™ Visa Card Customer Service Number
For inquiries about the RateAdvantage card, call using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.