RCBC Web Shopper MasterCard is issued by RCBC Bankard. It is a card that enables you to enjoy your online shopping, offering you convenience and security, with additional year-round perks. It is a reference device specifically designed for Internet-based shopping and other non-face-to-face transactions.
This card is given to you for FREE, with no annual fee membership fee with your existing RCBC Bankard MasterCard or Visa credit card.
Web Shopper MasterCard Benefits/Rewards
Enjoy super benefits and rewards that keep you coming back for more with the Web Shopper Mastercard:
- Enjoy shopping convenience
- There’s a secure online shopping
- This card is offered free for life
- Your card is automatically enrolled in RCBC Bankard Spend Monitor for Online, Mail order and Telephone order transactions alerts
- Free SMS advisory, which keeps you intimated of your online transactions
- Offers hassle-free bills management and payment
- Rewards Program: Every online transaction, made via your RCBC Bankard Web Shopper, earns rewards points. The rewards program of the principal account to which the RCBC Bankard Web Shopper is linked applies. Note, rewards points accumulation and redemption rules, is the same as those of your Supplementary cards.
This range of benefits keep you going and helps you enjoy your RCBC Web Shopper MasterCard more.
RCBC Web Shopper MasterCard Application
To successfully apply for, and get the RCBC Web Shopper MasterCard, you must have an active, principal RCBC Bankard MasterCard and/or Visa credit card to apply.
You can apply for this card in two ways;
- Scroll to RCBC secure page https://www.rcbcbankard.com/apps/index.php?option=webshopper
- Type in your First name, M.I., and Last name (as it appears on your card
- Enter your 16 digit card no, Contact number, and Email address
- Also, type in a Supplementary Card no
- Tap on the box that reads “I’m not a robot”
- Tap on the “Submit” button.
You can apply by calling the number listed on the card’s website and have a customer service representative assist you.
Web Shopper MasterCard Login
Web Shopper MasterCard, account, has an easy login process, let’s check it out;
- Scroll to online.rcbcbankard.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then log into your account, by tapping on the “Login” link.
That’s exactly how to log in and be in charge of your online credit card account.
Web Shopper MasterCard Username or Password Recovery
Recovering your forgotten Username or Password is easy, just do this;
- Scroll to the “Forgot Username” link
- On the new page, enter your 16-digit card number
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” link to recover your username.
- Scroll to the “Forgot Password” link and tap on it
- On the new page, enter your username
- Then, tap on the “Next” link, to get your One-Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number right away.
You now have the key to your online card account. You now have access to your account any time anywhere and any day.
Web Shopper Bill Payment
Make your Web Shopper bill payment via the following mediums;
You can settle your monthly dues thru an online payment facility powered by RCBC Online Banking, or via the online banking facilities of your bank-of-account.
Settle your bill through the ATMs of participating Bancnet member banks.
Via Payment Center Locations
Make your bill payment, in cash or check at over 3,000 payment center locations branch of RCBC, RCBC Savings Bank, Big, SM Bills Payment Counters, and CIS Bayad Centers.
Web Shopper MasterCard Customer Service Number
For general information and inquiries on Web Shopper MasterCard, you have a team of experts who are trained to take your questions and issues and act on them. You can reach them by visiting the card’s secure website to call the number listed there.
See Previous Contents:
- Propel Credit Card: Propel Credit Card Review | Apply Now |
- Ambank True Visa Credit Card – How to Apply
- Military Star Credit Card – How to Apply for Military Star Credit Card
- Ollo Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply for Ollo Rewards Credit Card