Reflex Credit Card is issued by Celtic Bank. It is a card designed to help people with poor credit to unlock their path to better credit.
Reflex credit card, reports to the three credit bureaus and gives cardholders access to building their credit score, once they make consistent on-time payments.
Reflex Credit Card
Not going to waste much of your time, I will like for you to know about this Credit card and all that is attached to it. Now with this card, you are going to enjoy being a credit card owner. This card makes you feel lively, once you have access to all it’s features and rewards, you will not stop making use of this Credit Card. Before telling you how to use this card let me tell you the benefits.
Reflex Credit Card Benefits
Here are some benefits of the reflex credit card;
- Welcomes all credit types
- Makes monthly reports to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial credit limit of $500.00 is accepted (subject to available credit)
- Reflex credit card, offers a fast and easy application process, with results provided online.
- You can use your Reflex card, at locations where MasterCard® is accepted
- Cardholders, enjoy Free online account access 24/7.
Reflex Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $125 for the first year. Thereafter $96
- Purchases APR Rate – 29.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Rate – 29.99% (Variable)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 5% of the cash advance amount whichever is greater
- Interest-Free Period – Up to 25 days
- Late Payment Fee – $38
- Returned Payment Fee – $38
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $0
How to Apply for Reflex MasterCard®
The application process for the Reflex credit card is quite easy. Here’s how it goes;
- Navigate to https://yourreflexcard.com/#stepone
- Fill out your First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Home address, Address 2, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Primary phone, Phone type, Secondary phone, Phone type
- Time at residence (Years, and Months)
- Do you rent or own residence
- Do you have an active checking account, “Yes” or “No”
- Tick the box provided, to certify that you are a U.S. resident over the age of 18 (over the age of 19 in AL)
- Tap on the “Continue your application” link, to get further information on how to complete the application process.
How to Activate Reflex MasterCard®
Activating a Reflex credit card is quite easy. All you have to do is call the customer service line indicated in your letter from a phone number, you listed on your initial application.
How to Login Reflex MasterCard®
To gain access to your Reflex credit card account with ease, do this;
- Navigate to https://cfc.fdecs.com/eCustService
- Fill out your username and password
- Then, tap on the “Submit” link, to gain access, to your credit card account.
How to Recover Reflex MasterCard® Username/Password
- Go to the login page of the Reflex credit card, and tap on the “Forgot username” link
- Once the new page pops up, enter your Account number
- Then, tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further in recovering your Username.
- Go to the login page, and tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- Once the new page pops up, fill out your Username
- Then, tap on the “Next” link to proceed further in recovering your password.
How to Make Reflex MasterCard® Bill Payment
Make payment by setting up an autopay, to enable you to save time, and make automatic payments via your online account or by phone, to avoid missing payments
Reflex MasterCard® Help Center
Now if you need any help or have any questions then you should access the Reflex platform and go to their Help center.