Report someone on Facebook, means reporting a user’s account by tapping on the link that reads “Abusive Content”. This, covers all contents that violates all that is a violation of Facebook policies. Reporting someone on Facebook is a serious issue and you are advised to weigh your reasons for reporting someone to be worthy enough before you consider reporting anyone on Facebook.
Reasons for Reporting Someone On Facebook
- If someone is threatening to share your private things to the public.
- You can report someone if they are asking you to send money.
- If someone isasking to do something you’re uncomfortable with.
- If an offensive or abusive content that contravenes Facebook policies.
How do I Report Someone On Facebook?
If you want to report anything that contravenes Facebook Community Standards, (nudity, hate speech, violence), use the report link, close to the post, photo or comments.
How do I Report Someone On Facebook without an account?
Ifyou are reporting something that violates Facebook Community Standards, without an account, or you can’t see the content (i.e.) if youwere blocked by someone you may need to ask a friend to help you.
How doI report offensive post from someone on Facebook?
If you are reporting a post;
- Put your cursor over the post
- Select the down-facing arrow in the corner
- Select “I Don’t Want to See This”, followed by “Why Don’t You Want to See This” link
- Answer the question asked, to either report the post or hide it from your news feed. For some posts, you’ll see a “This is Spam” option, which is displayed for reporting spam content.
Reporting offensive pages from someone on Facebook
To report an offensive page,
- Click on “…” button, near the page’s name.
- Select the “Report Page” option
- Statethe reason you’re reporting in the next window, and thereafter, select the “Continue” options change, depending on your choice, and keyin the report information as required.
Reporting offensive photos from someone on Facebook
- Youcan report photos directly within Facebook’s viewer. Immediately you view a photo, and you want to report,
- Choose “Options”, and tapon “Report Photo”
- Choose the “I Think It Shouldn’t Be on Facebook” option displayed.
- Then tap on the “Continue” button.
How do I report timelines from someone on Facebook?
Ifyou want to report a person’s Timeline, visit it and click on the “…”button, on the cover photo
Select the “Report” option, and “Report This Account” before clicking on “Continue”
Choose a reason, and tap on “Continue” again.
How do I report everything else on Facebook?
- Click the upside-down triangle, at the top of every Facebook screen
- Select, “Report a Problem” option and then select “Abusive Content”, which covers anything that is a violation of Facebook policies, spam, or harmful to other users of the site.
If you really feel you need to report someone on Facebook, you can use the above outlined options to achieve what you want.