Ria Money Transfer is part of Euronetworldwide Inc. They specialize in money remittances services. Ria introduced transfers using a network of agents and company-owned stores situated in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and online.
However, Ria Money Transfer offers online money transfer services for five sending countries. They are the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Spain. They have up to 160 countries as receiving countries with physical locations but without sending options. Let’s see more about this article.
Ria Money Transfer Mobile App
Having the Ria Mobile App download in you devise grants you access to over 369,000 locations worldwide. This app enhances your mobile experience, making easy for you to make a choice on the pattern to send your money at cheap exchange rates. With Ria’s ever-expanding network, your funds are transferred with ease to your friends or family through bank deposit, home delivery or cash.
Ria Money Transfer Sending countries with physical locations
- New Zealand
Features of Ria Money Transfer Mobile App
- Good exchange rates and low fees. it uses the check price calculator to enable you access to compare rates and find the most convenient and way to send funds.
- Secure and dependable. This company has been in the money transfer business for over 30 years this attests to their reliability. All your transactions and information are safe with them.
- Easy usage. The app has a newly improved application that enables money to be sent with ease. Modernized visual design, versatile functionality, and intuitive money-transfer process are built-in for the user’s comfort and experience. Clean to use interface.
- Fast and convenience. With the Transfer Mobile App, an end comes to carrying of checks and cash in your pocket. You can send money at the convenience of your couch. Fund transfer reaches the destination in less than 15 minutes. The latest repeat Transfer now works faster than ever. Just a swipe of the finger your money is on its way.
Ria Money Transfer App for Android devices
- Go to Google Play store
- Search for “Ria MoneyTransfer Mobile App” at the search bar
- At the search results of Ria Money Transfer Mobile app
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your device.
How to create Ria Money Transfer Account
However, to create a free online account it would require the following;
- Your email address
- Create a password
- Choose your security questions
- Fill your name, address and profile information.
- Click on the “Create My Account” button
Note your name and address must match the information on your utility and credit card bills.