Looking for a card that helps you shop more and get more? Get Sam’s Club Mastercard. Issued by Synchrony bank, the card that gives you a cashback of a maximum $5,000 per year. Your card also doubles as your membership card which means the card has a dual purpose.
Sam’s Club Mastercard
With Sam’s Club credit card, you don’t have to worry about not having the right kind of card with you. You can use your card for all purchases because it is easy and helps you keep track of how much you are spending online. Cardholders don’t also have to pay annual fees neither is there any foreign transaction fee on the card.
CHECK THIS OUT: Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard® – How to Apply
Sam’s Club Mastercard Benefits
Sam’s Club credit card is decked with lots of benefits that can make your purchases a sweet experience. Let’s see these benefits:
- Earn 5% cashback on gas (on the first $6,000 per year, then 1% after).
- Cardholders enjoy 3% cashback on dining & travel.
- There’s a 1% cashback on other purchases at Sam’s Club and wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- Zero foreign transaction fees.
- You don’t have to pay an annual fee.
- Sam’s Club credit card is accepted at all of Sam’s Club and Walmart® locations nationwide.
- Enjoy online access at SamsClub.com/credit
- Your Mastercard/Credit-Card doubles as your membership card.
- Cardholders get a $45 statement credit when they open a new account and make $45 in Sam’s Club purchases within 30 days.
These benefits will make your card purchase fun.
Sam’s Club Mastercard Application
Applying for Sam’s Club credit card can be done with just a few simple steps:
- Visit https://www.samsclub.com/account/credit-app-login?refsite=dcrl&xid=sams-credit_apply-now.
- On the page, enter your membership number.
- Enter also your first name and your last name.
- Tap on the “Next” link.
You can use your email and password to sign in instead. As you continue further, you will be able to successfully apply for the card.
Sam’s Club Mastercard Credit Card Login
Logging into your online credit card account is quite easy once you know the right steps to follow. Here let’s take you through it:
- Visit https://samsclub.syf.com/login/.
- Scroll to the ‘Access Your Account’ page.
- Enter your User ID.
- Key in your Password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember User ID’ box if you want to stay logged in.
- To access your account, click on “Secure Login”.
There, it’s as simple as stated above and can be done in seconds.
Sam’s Club Mastercard Activation
After receiving your card with a sticker on the front of it, you are to call the number listed on the sticker to verify your information and have your account activated.
Sam’s Club Credit Card User ID or Password Recovery
To reset your password, you are to use the primary account holder’s information.
- Visit https://samsclub.syf.com/login/reset.
- Key in your User ID.
- Enter your Zip Code.
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
With these steps, you can easily recover your User ID or Password.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Access Registration
To register for online access, you are to enter your account number and billing zip code:
- Visit https://samsclub.syf.com/login/register.
- Enter the account number.
- Key in zip code.
- Click on the “Continue” link.
Using the steps above you can successfully register online.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Call Synchrony’s automated phone system to report your card lost or stolen. The automated phone number is available 24 hours a day. For your protection, your account will be closed and a new account number will be issued to you. Review your account activity, and if you find any purchases you did not make, report the same to the customer service.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment
Apart from online payments single, multiple, and Autopay, you can also make your payment in-store.
Sam’s Club Mastercard Customer Service
If you have questions about your credit card account, call the toll-free number on your statement or the back of your credit card. You can also write to Synchrony Bank via their email address. Now you can see all that Sam’s Club credit card has to offer. If you feel you need it, go for it.