Sears Shop Your Way MasterCard and Credit Card is designed for those who enjoy shopping at Sears or Kmart. The MasterCard enables shoppers to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted and rewards redeemable merchandise points for eligible purchases. The terms and conditions are the same for both cards.
Benefits of Sears Credit Card
The Credit Card version does not come with many perks, and can only be used within the Sears Holdings family of stores. Its benefits include;
- There’s a special financing option on certain products. This includes appliances but is not limited to appliances, electronics, fitness equipment, automotive merchandise, and tools.
- Get exclusive savings of special deals, savings coupons invites to cardholder-only events, and the ability to earn points when you use your Credit Card® via the Shop Your Way program/portal
- Enjoy account protection
- Revel savings on your favorite brands with special financing, special offers, exclusive events, and coupons at Sears and Sears.com.
Shop Your Way Card Benefits
- $20 statement credit is offered, when you are approved for a new MasterCard. Excludes deferred interest and major purchase plan purchases.
- Use your card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Cardholders, automatically get enrolled in the Shop Your Way rewards program and are eligible for category bonus benefits
- 5% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations
- 3% in points on eligible purchases at grocery stores & restaurants
- 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears & Kmart
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases.
Shop your Way Mastercard
The Shop your way Mastercard from Citibank was created to offer cardholders who regularly shop at Sears and Kmart stores. With this card, the customers get several generous rewards while they make purchases on items including gas. The offers on this Mastercard are really great when chopping.
Shop Your Way Credit Card Login
Shop your way credit card login is very important if you own the company’s credit card. The card is also great for customers based on its many benefits. To log in, follow the steps stated below:
- First, launch your web browser
- Then citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- There you would be asked to enter your login credential
- Which include your User ID and Password?
- Then click on the Sign-on icon and that is it.
Sears Shop Your Way Card Program
The Shop Your Way platform, offers customers an opportunity to earn points by shopping via the platform and linking other credit cards to earn via additional partners.
How do I earn points in the Sears Shop Your Way Program?
- You can use your Shop Your Way MasterCard® on everyday purchases with bonus category earnings (5-3-2-1 % back promo)
- Shop at Sears and/or Kmart (no card needed) and provide your member number, email, or phone number at checkout
- Shop via the Shop Your Way platform (no card needed)
- You can use a “linked card” (like an alternative MasterCard or Visa card) at a participating partner location/website.
Shopping at Sears or Kmart
Shop Your Way rewards members, should give their account number, email address, or phone number linked with their account, during checkout to earn points in-store. Those who shop online can provide this at checkout.
Restrictions on some purchases may apply.
Shopping Via The Shop Your Way Platform
This platform acts as a shopping portal, where members earn bonus points just by using it.
Gets signed up to the program, and shop within the portal, to earn points via online partners.
How do I use a linked card at a participating partner location/website?
Earn points, by linking up to 5 eligible credit cards to the program (which includes some MasterCards and some Visa cards).
Make a purchase with one of these cards at any participating partner (in-store or online). These points are earned and instantly added to the user’s account. This takes up to 7 days.
More Ways to Earn
- Shop Your Way Program, advertises earning points via booking travel, riding with Uber, entering sweepstakes, utilizing special coupons, etc.
How do I use my rewards?
Immediately you earn rewards, which you can redeem online or in-store at these locations;
- Sears Essentials
- Hometown Stores
- Home Appliance Showroom. Sears Hardware, Sears Outlet
- Auto Centers
- Land’s End
How to Manage my Rewards?
The best way to manage your rewards is online via the Shop Your Way platform or thru the mobile app (Apple, Android).
How to Apply for the Card?
- A computer equipped with at least 128-bit security encrypted-enabled browser, printer, drive, or another storage device, is needed, to view and retain a copy of the terms and conditions.
- Additional Disclosures and Privacy Notice.
- Visit the card issuer’s secure webpage
- Give your First name, Middle initial (optional), and Last name.
- Fill out your Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, SSN, and Date of birth
- Go thru the account terms and details, and consent to them.
- Tap on the “Submit Application” link to complete the application process.
- Visit your nearest Sears departmental store
- Collect the application form from the cashier and fill up same with the details required
- Return same to the store
- Wait for a decision.
Sears Shop Your Way Payment
Customers, can pay their MasterCard by phone, by calling the Credit Card Services toll-free number, and follow the prompts to make a payment. Customers can opt for a customer service representative for help with the phone Payment.
How to Set Up Online Payment Account
To make Credit Card Payment Online, you will first be required to create a credit card payment account. Here is how to do it;
- Visit the website
- Tap on the “Sign on to your account” link, at the upper right corner of the page
- Scroll to the sign-in page, tap on the “Register Your Card” button
- Key in the required info needed to register.
If your registration is complete, you will get a confirmation email.
How to Pay Online
- Visit the home page
- Choose the “Pay Your Bill” option
- Key in your User ID and Password on the sign-on page, and tap on the “Sign On” button to access your account
- Tap on the “Pay Now” button on your account page, and key in the bill amount you wish to pay
- Use your credit card, debit card, or net banking ID to complete your payment
- You can contact customer service if you are having difficulty in logging in.
You can make an in-store payment at any Sears location. To get fast service, you are advised to bring your billing statement with you to the store.