Sign out of all devices Google; this simply means signing out of all your Google accounts on all the devices you are using at once. Whether you are using Gmail or any other Google related services, you can sign out at the same time. Note however that this does not mean that there is a single button that you can click to carry out Google sign out of all devices at once. Be it as it may, you can still sign out of all devices google quickly.
You can quickly sign out of multiple locations manually on your settings. In seconds, you should be able to complete the process of signing out of a device. As such, you won’t encounter much stress while trying to sign out of your Google account. We will be showing you how to do that later using very simple steps that you can easily understand.
However before you go ahead and hit on the “Sign Out” button, there’s something you need to know. Once you sign out of your Google account or sign out of all devices google, logging back into your account will take you 10 seconds. This is why you have be sure that logging out is the best option to take before you sign out.
If you are using a shared device, then sure enough you have to sign out to avoid exposing your account to risk. But on the other hand. If you are using a personal device which is only accessed by you. You may not necessarily need to sign out except you choose to.
Things to Note Before Signing Out of All Devices Google
Here are some things you should not before you go ahead and sign out of devices google:
- After you have sign out of all devices google from mobile, it will take you 10 seconds to log back into your account.
- Once you carry out the sign out of all devices mobile. You will be logged out of all your Google accounts which includes Gmail.
- There’s no single button for signing out of all devices google from mobile.
- It is best to log out if you are using a shared device.
- If your device is stolen, it is very important that you know how to sign out your account from that device.
How to Sign Out of All Devices on Google
If you still don’t know how to go about the sign out of all devices google, here’s your guide:
- The first step you should take, is to visit https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity using any web browser of your choice be it your phone, tablet or computer. From here, you will see a list of all the devices signed in with your Google account.
- To quickly sign out, click on the three dots icon at the top of any device in the list. Choose “Sign Out”, confirm same.
- Repeat this step for all the devices you are signed into in the list.
- To learn more about a particular device you are signed into, you can click on the “More” details under it.
- Then click on “Sign out to log out remotely”. A confirmation screen will pop up asking you if you are sure you want to sign out. Note that if you are signing out from Chromebook or Android remotely. Signing out will remove your Google account from that device.
- To confirm, click on “Sign Out”. You’ll be logged out of the device.
- You can sign out of all devices google. By clicking on the three dots icon at the top right corner of a device you are signed into on the list by clicking on “Sign Out”.
These are the simple ways you can sign out of all devices google from mobile with ease.
More Related Contents;
- Gmail Login Password – Access your Gmail Account with Password
- APKPure Download – Download App, APKPure for Android
- Yahoo Mail App – Download Yahoo Mail App