Have you heard of Skrill to PayPal Money transfer? Do you have both a Skrill and PayPal accounts? And you don’t know how to transfer money from your Skrill account to your PayPal account? Just know that there’s no provision for you to send money directly from Skrill to PayPal but there’s the best way you can achieve it. That is what you will be learning in this article.
Skrill to PayPal Money transfer
The procedure that will be provided in this write-up is the best and only way you can send funds from Skrill to PayPal. This can only work when you connect your bank account to your PayPal account. Thus when you link your bank to your PayPal you can send money directly from your bank to your account in PayPal. And since Skrill has Bank account as one of its transfer options, this means that you can easily send money to your bank, then transfer the money from your bank to your PayPal account.
However, the negative part of this very transaction is that sending money from Bank to PayPal is not instant, so if you want to send money, just have it at the back of your mind that it can last for three to five days before the money will get to the PayPal account.
How to Transfer Money from Skrill to PayPal
To make this transaction there are three important steps to take and they are;
- Send money from Skrill to your bank account.
- Link your bank account to your PayPal.
- Transfer money from your bank to PayPal.
These are the three important steps you need to take to transfer money from Skrill to PayPal.
Step 1: Send Money from Skrill to your Bank Account
The following instructions that are listed below are detailed explanations for the first step of sending money from your Skrill to your bank account.
- Progress to www.skrill.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- On the homepage, Pres on the “Send” button.
- From the list, Pres on “send to a bank” link.
- Goto country and currency field to select the country and currency.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Select the method of payment and provide your personal information
- Provide the recipient’s info and then confirm the amount.
- Presson the enter key
- Click on the “submit” widget to submit your payment info.
Having followed through with the above instructions, you are sure to have transferred money from your Skrill to your bank account.
Step 2: Link your Bank Account
This second step is where you link your bank to your PayPal. This is how to link your bank.
- Navigate to PayPal website at www.paypal.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- On the homepage, hover your cursor on the “profile” button, from the account widget.
- Select the “my Money” button from the pop-up list.
- Tap on the “update” tab in the bank account field.
- On the bank account page, type in your bank details in the empty column.
- Then click on the “Add bank account” widget and follow the guide.
- From the options given, choose the “confirm instantly” tab, if you run online banking, otherwise tap on “confirm in 2-3 days” button and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the confirmation.
If your account is already linked, you have to skip this very step.
Step 3: Transfer Money from your Bank to PayPal
Transferring money from your bank to your PayPal, is made easy if you follow through with these instructions.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Go to “my account” section
- Click on the “Add Money” button.
- Fromthedropdownmenu, Choose your bank.
- Tap on the “continue” widget then submit to start the transferring process.
- To view your transfers tatus, select the “history” or the “details” tab
Having done all these, then you have successfully completed a Skrill to PayPal money transfer.