Skype on Android keeps you in contact with your family, friends, and colleagues. With your Android device, you can download the Skype App and then begin to flex with its free call and message services wherever you are. Thus it comes with amazing features that give it’s user a conducive and flexible communication platform for good conversation experience.
About Skype App
Skype is the best app for making calls, sending messages making conference calls and lots more. Skype can function in different languages, you can take advantage of that and choose the language you want. The platform has lots of outstanding benefits and features which draw more traffic to their service. We will be looking at some of this benefits/features in the section below.
- You can record during Skype calls, to enable you to capture important moments or take note of key decisions. And the call records can be accessed through the live subtitles.
- The platform enable you to experience clear HD and audio-video recording one to one call and group calls.
- with a tap on the gallery icon under the chat name, you will find what you’re looking for, so you don’t have to go through your chat history to find links, photos, and files in the conversation. This makes the platform easy to use.
- Skype helps you reach or connect to people even when they are not online. Thus the platform offers low international call rates to mobile phones and landlines.
- Users can share files, photos, presentations, videos and lots more on their screen when making a call.
- it keeps all your sensitive or private conversations away from the public.
Skype on Android
Skype App is available on Android. Get a Skype app for your Android to explore and partake in the amazing features mentioned above. download Skype forAndroid by visiting the play store.
How to download Skype on Android
To download Skype on your Android device, this is what to do.
- Get your Android device
- Open the menu field to access the apps
- Find the Google play store icon and click on it.
- On the play store find the search tool, the tool is usually at the top of the page.
- Type in “Skype” in the search tool and click on the enter key.
- It displays the search result page, tap on the first app on the screen for full details
- Press on the “install” button to download and install the app on your Android phone.