Skyscanner is a popular online travel company situated in Scotland. This is the leading world travel search website, that enables travelers to plan and book from millions of travel options at the best prices.
The company offers a comprehensive flight, hotel and car hire options for their customers.
It has an outstanding proprietary technology that can connect people to everything the travel company has to offer. They also have a free mobile app to make booking travel easier for travelers.
Thus, The website has been owned by the largest online travel agency in China, which is Ctrip. It was founded by Barry Smith, Bonamy Grimes, and Gareth Williams in the year 2001.
However, the Skyscanner is free, there are no traveler commission charge for it.
How does it work
Skyscanner is just like a search engine, where travelers search for flights. The website rates thousands of airlines to find the cheapest and also the best out of them, giving you the room to book. Just create an account and login to Skyscanner, and watch it do the searches.
Strong benefits of Skyscanner
- The site lets you know when cheaper and good flights to and from your destination are available.
- With this flight search engine, users can search for flights from the country. Thus the flight search is not restricted to a particular airport or city.
- It helps to find budget-friendly last minute flights.
- You can find the cheapest flight with Skyscanner
- Offers email notifications of price changes for customers with a set up alert and also have set date and destination
Best way to find cheap flights with Skyscanner
To find a cheaper flight is very easy, just focus on this write-up and you how to search for a flight.
How To search for flight
The first thing is to log in to your account at www.skyscanner.net
For instance, you want to book a flight from New YorktoItaly. You want to travel in the late season and you may be two weeks vacation time, this is what to do
- On the Skyscanner site, select your dates and location. If you want to view wide results, just neglect “from” and “to” fields to any airport in the location
- Select your cabin class and number. For city hopping, click on the “multi-city” button
- You will see the results, which is arranged by the best options and price.
- Set price alert, that’s if you don’t want to book at the moment. So that when the price changes you will receive the alert.
Search for flexible departure location
When you are not sure of your departure city. Just search from a country instead of a city. Thus with this, you will be able to see the cheapest price from departure cities within the country.