Spotify premium account. Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs ranging from old favorites to the latest hits. You can access Spotify on your PC, tablets mobile and smart TV. On this platform there is no interruption while listening to music, that is to say, it is ads-free. The platform offers a premium account for great sound quality and better experiences.
Spotify Premium Account
A premium account is a subscription plan on Spotify that offers or allow you to access content without ads interruption. The Spotify premium account lets you download songs from the platform. To get this premium account you have to subscribe to it. To Upgrade to premium account you must create an account with Spotify.
How to create an account
To register for Spotify account is free, so no need to worry, kindly take the steps below to register for the service.
- Navigate to their official website at www.spotify.com
- Scroll to the right to and hit on the sign-up button
- Tap on the play free button
- You can register using your email or your Fb account. So choose the medium you want to use for registering.
- On the registration screen, you will need to fill a form and to proceed with that, provide the necessary information required for the account opening and click on sign up.
How To Sign up for Spotify premium account
- Go to your browser and search for www.spotify.com
- On the Homosassa you, look at the page top to will see the premium button, navigate and click on it.
- On the new page, scroll to the right corner and click on the “Try premium” widget. You will notice that the premium section has 30 days free trial.
- Log in using your Spotify account login credentials. In case you don’t have a Spotify account, select the “sign up here” button to register. Then come back to this page after creating your own account.
- Select “try Spotify premium” widget.
- Choose your payment method and Key in your zip code.
- Fill out your credit card or PayPal data in the next page .
- After making your payment, it will take you to your receipt page and you are set to enjoy every bit of the premium account.
How to Cancel Spotify premium subscription
- Login to your account
- click on your name at the top and select the “account” button
- Tap on the “subscription” widget From the menu.
- Tap on “view your options” button Beneath the cancel your subscription field at the bottom.
- Click on “click here to continue to the cancellation page”
- Select the reason for the subscription cancelation
- Click on “cancel subscription” link.
- Tap on “cancel Spotify premium subscription” button
- Enter your password and then continue or cancel the subscription.