Enjoy good financial health with Arrow Visa Card. Designed to improve your financial health, Arrow Visa card, helps you build your credit, this card is issued by LendUp to enhance your mobile life.
Stay guarded with card benefits
- This card, reports to the three major credit bureaus. This can help you pay bills on time, keep your balance low, help you have a long credit history, among other things, which can help your chances of improving your credit.
- There’s free online credit education. LendUp series of credit education videos can help boost your financial savvy with tips for budgeting, saving, understanding your credit report and more.
- Clear pricing and transparency, which offers you affordable, easy-to-make payments and instant decisions on applications. No over-the-limit fees, no security deposit, and no confusing terms.
- You can stay connected to LendUp wherever you go.
How much does Arrow Visa Card cost?
- Purchases APR Rate – 21.74% – 31.74% (Variable)
- Cash Advances APR – 29.99% – 31.74% (Variable)
- Minimum Interest Charge – If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50
- Annual Fee – $0.00 – $75.00
- Cash Advance Fee – The greater of $10.00 or 3.00% of each cash advance.
- Transaction Fee (Foreign Transaction) –3.00%
- Late Payment – Up to $25.00
- Returned Payment – Up to $25.00
- Over-the-Credit-Limit – None.
How do I apply for the card?
LendUp only accepts applications on a limited basis. Those who get an offer in the mail are invited to apply online.
Those who are invited to apply, are to enter their 12 digit offer code to unlock the application. Immediately they fill out the application, should get a response immediately.
Those who have yet to get an offer code, can get updates thru the LendUp site. They are to key in their email address so LendUp can notify them if they start accepting applications.
How do I activate Arrow Card?
To activate your card, call at (855) 570-3732.
How do I avoid paying interest?
Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle, and you will not be charged any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by due date each month. LendUp will start charging interest on cash advances on the transaction date or the firstday of the billing cycle in which the transaction is posted, whichever is later.
How do I make payment?
You can make payments by using any of the following options.
237 Kearny St #197
San Francisco, CA 94108.
LendUp Card Services
PO Box 4517
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4517.
Does LendUp check your credit?
LendUp payday loans have applications with no credit check hard inquiry from a traditional credit bureau, thus applying does not hurt your credit score.
Arrow Visa Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling at (855) 570-3732 for general