Student Credit Card Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo Cash Back College Student Card is a card designed for students. The card possesses a number of characteristics that enables it to stand out when compared with some other student cards. It is an ideal card for those who want an intro APR and temporary great cashback on gas, groceries and drugstore purchases.
This card comes with some amazing features, that will make applying for the card worth your time. Let’s see these features:
- This card comes with no annual fee
- Earn 3% cashback on gas, groceries, and drugstore purchases for the first from account opening, which is an excellent rewards rate.
- Offers 1% cashback on all other eligible purchases including on gas, groceries and drugstore purchases, which is a decent rate for a student card
- With Intro APR 0% on purchases and balance transfers for six months, after that, 13.4% to 23.4% variable APR applies, you can make important purchases for the school year.
With features like these, your card will be a delight to you any day and time.
The Visa version of the card comes with the following benefits:
- You can call roadside dispatch if you encounter issues with your car while out driving. Also when you rent a car, it gets covered by a collision damage waiver.
- You have access to call Visa Travel and Emergency Assistance Services if you are in a fix while on vacation. Gives you access to medical and legal referrals, emergency transportation, emergency ticket replacement etc.
- Get an emergency card replacement if you lose your Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card.
- Cardholders, who pay their monthly cell phone bill with their card, get their phone protected against damage or theft for up to $600.
You’ll definitely enjoy your Visa card with this range of exclusive benefits:
Things you Should Know Before you Apply
Here are some things you should know before you apply for the card:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a college student
You’ll need the following information to apply:
Your full name, date of birth as well as contact info
Social Security number, mother’s maiden name and citizenship status
- Your school information
- Your income information.
Once you have the above-mentioned information, you stand eligible to apply.
What Credit Score Do You Need
Since this card, is aimed at students, you may qualify without a credit history. Although you can be denied if your credit is poor
Confused about how to apply for the Wells Fargo credit card? Don’t be, use these steps to easily apply:
- Visit the Wells Fargo website and tap on the “Apply Now” tab
- Key in your Wells Fargo login details if you have them, if you do not have them, complete the application with your personal and financial information.
- Go through your details, and submit your application.
Once you successfully complete the application steps, you can then wait for a decision from the card issuer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get my Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card?
An applicant may get an immediate decision on his/her application. If that is not the case, you are to expect a response within two weeks. If you get approved, locate your new card in the mail within 7-10 days.
Is this a “normal” credit card?
Yes, even though it is a student credit card, but can also be used like any other credit card. It is accepted at any store that accepts Visa.
Is this a chip card?
Yes, it is embedded with chip technology
Do i have to make payments on my purchases during my intro APR period?
Yes, you are to make at least a minimum payment each month to avoid default.
Does the intro balance transfer APR mean i can make transfers for free?
No, you are to pay a fee for each balance transfer.
Student Credit Card Wells Fargo Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service number listed on the card’s secure website, for enquires on Student Credit Card Wells Fargo.
You May Also Like:
- Credit Card Score 2021 – Credit Scores Range
- HDFC Credit Card Payment: Review On HDFC Credit Card
- TV Subscriptions Credit Cards: Best Credit Cards For TV Subscriptions
- How To Check Your Credit Card Application Status: Credit Cards Application Status