Earn points as you spend with an Academy Credit Card, issued by U.S. Bank. It is a card that comes with a special offer as you sign up, and once you get approved today, you earn $15 off today, as you make a $15 in-store purchase with your new credit card.
If you are approved later, you stand a chance of earning a $15 statement credit, as you spend $15, I’m eligible for net purchases within 60 days of account opening.
CHECK THESE OUT: Evans Mastercard – Evans Credit Card Customer Service
Academy Credit Card
Cardholders also enjoy earnings of 1,000 bonus points, after their first eligible net purchase within 60 days of account opening. Also, on offer, is a $25 Academy Rewards Card for every 2,500 points you earn.
Academy Credit Card Benefits
Amazing card, amazing benefits. Let’s see how the Academy credit card benefits add up:
- Enjoy a Special Offer, once you apply between October 1 and December 31, 2018.
- Once you get approved today, you earn $15 off today, as you make a $15 in-store purchase with your new credit card.
- If approved later, you stand a chance of earning a $15 statement credit, as you spend $15, I’m eligible for net purchases within 60 days of account opening.
- Enjoy earnings of 1,000 bonus points, after your first eligible net purchase within 60 days of account opening.
- Also, on offer, is a $25 Academy Rewards Card for every 2,500 points you earn.
Benefits like these make shopping with your card more fun.
Academy Credit Card Application
To begin your Academy Credit Card application;
- Head over to the application page using this link “Apply“.
- On the webpage, provide these details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, and Email address.
- Provide the following House Information details; Physical address, Suite/Unit #, City, State, Zip code, Housing status, Monthly payment, and Mail delivery address.
- Provide also the following Income and Employment Information; Employment status, Total annual income, and Source of Total annual income.
- Are you interested in balance transfers? Choose an option.
- Add an authorized user.
- Review the terms and conditions of the card, and tick on the appropriate box.
- Complete the application, by ticking on the “Submit” link.
After you have successfully applied for the card, all you have to do is wait to see if you get approved.
Academy Credit Card Application Status
To keep up with your application progress, contact U. S. Bank using the number listed on the card’s website.
Academy Credit Card Activation
Activate your Academy card, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Academy Credit Card Login
Manage your account on the go, as you login;
- Head over to the U.S. Bank login page.
- Fill out your ID.
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
As you tap on the “Log In” link, you will have access to your account.
Academy Credit Card Password Recovery
To recover your Academy card online account password:
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down and click on the “Forgot ID?” link.
- On the new page, tick on Personal, Business, or Shared account whichever you have.
- Select the medium with which you want to be searched for, this can either be phone, email, or card, or account number.
- On the new page, depending on which you picked, fill out either your phone or email or card or account number.
- Fill out the last 4 digits of SSN.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” link.
With just a few more steps, you will successfully recover your password.
Academy Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment, by visiting usbank.com or mail your bill payment, to the mailing address listed on the card’s website.
Academy Card Customer Care
To have all issues about Academy Card addressed, contact U.S. Bank Cardmember Services using the number listed on the card’s website.
CHECK THESE OUT: Capital One Platinum Credit Card – How to Apply