Facebook Pages Manager helps you to manage your business in one place. Users can connect with their customers and see activity of over 50 pages in one location from their phone or PC. Thus, if you have lots of business pages, you need to download the manager app to get things done easily. It helps you to reach your customers through creating and managing posts, view messages, comments and activity. Thus, you can also track the performance of your business with the Facebook Manager app.
Facebook Pages Manager
The FB pages manager app is the application that helps you control all your business activities in one place. Users can post updates and manage their pages, access and reply to messages that your customers send to your page, link your accounts, get notifications, cross-post content and many more within the app.
The app is only available for individuals who own a Facebook page. So if you don’t have one navigate to www.facebook.com locate the page tab at the left corner of your news feed and follow the prompt to create a page.
CHECK THIS OUT: Delete Facebook Page – Facebook Page | Facebook Page Delete
Facebook Pages Manager for PC windows/Mac OS
You want to download the fb pages manager app on your windows PC or Mac OS? For you to install this app on PC you will need the help of an Android emulator. Download using Nox app player
Follow the directions below to download using Nox app player:
- The first step is to install the Nox app player in your PC/Mac OS
- After installing, login to google account
- Go to search bar and type in “Facebook Pages Manager” then search
- On the result page, click on the install tab, to install the fb pages manager on the Nox app.
And then you can now run the pages manager on your PC.
How to access the Facebook page manager on PC via BlueStacks
If you don’t want to use the Nox emulator, you can use BlueStacks. BlueStacks is an Android emulator that lets you run Android app on your windows, macOS PC. To use BlueStacks app player, read the following
- Install BlueStacks in your PC
- Open the BlueStacks app
- On BlueStacks main page, click on “my apps” tab
- Go to the search field and key in “Facebook pages manager”
- Click on the enter key to begin the search
- Proceed to install the app, by tapping on the install button.
- Sign in to using your Google account to download the app to BlueStacks
- It will begin to install, wait for the installation to finish and you are set to run Facebook pages manager.
In case you encounter problems While loading the BlueStacks software, install the Ms.Net framework.
Download Facebook pages manager on Android/ iOS
Facebook PMA is available on Android, iPhone any iPad devices. To download the app you need to visit the app store. If you’re using an Android phone, you will go to the Google play store while iOS users visit apple app store for download. Take the directions below to download and install the Fb PMA on your Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the Apple app store or Google play store
- Locate the search engine and input “Facebook Pages Manager” in the search bar and then tap search.
- From the result page, click on the app to view its details.
- For Android, click on the “install” button. While iOS Users clicks on the “Get” tab
Wait for it to download, after downloading it will start to install on your phone.
How to Use Facebook Pages Manager
PMA has lots of features and tabs that help you manage or control your page. There’s a message tab, notification tab, menu tab and more. Learn how to perform actions within pages manager in the sections below.
How to publish your post from FB Pages Manager app
The step contains how you can publish your post from FB pages manager app to either an Android or iOS device.
- Navigate to the page you want to publish content on
- Click on the post tab
- Write the content you want to post
- Click on next button and then publish
- Open your page
- Click on the pen and paper icon
- Go ahead and create your post
- Tap on create
- Click publish button. You can save to draft if you want.
Follow the procedure for any of the device you are using to publish posts.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Pages For Business
How to Switch Between Pages
The procedure to switch between created pages includes:
- To switch between pages, open the app, scroll to the top left corner and click on the three horizontal lines. Then select the page you want to switch to.
- For iPhone, right within PMA, click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) from the menu button, choose the page you want to access.
- For iPad, click on the down arrow tab in PMA homepage.
From there, select the page you want to access.
How to Access Notifications
With the below steps you can get to see the page notifications.
- Navigate to your page from the manager app
- Look for the bell icon and click on it
- From there you will see list of your notifications.
And you can select to view any of the page notification.
How to Access Your Page Activity Log
If you want to view the activities of your page, do the following, for iPhone and Android users
- Open Facebook Pages Manager app
- Locate the page you want to view it’s activity log
- Navigate to “settings” field. Settings tab is at the right top corner.
- Select “Activity” tab.
- Go to fb Pages Manager
- Scroll to the page you want to access, from the menu button.
- Locate the settings icon. The icon that looks like a gear at the left side.
- Click on the “view activity log” tab.
Whichever mobile devices you are using, you can access the page activity log via the listed steps above.
How to Change Notifications Settings
Users can choose to change the page notifications setting. Here is the procedure:
- From the Pages Manager app, scroll to the page you want to change its notifications settings.
- Tap on the settings tab at the top. For iPad, click on the gear icon at the left corner.
- Click on “push notifications” button
And finally you will proceed to the change your page notifications settings.