Looking for How to Delete Tinder Account in 2020? Are you tired of swiping on Tinder, and you really want to delete your Tinder Account? In this article let me guide you on how to Delete Your Tinder Account in 2020 completely.
How to Delete Tinder Account in 2020
Definitely there reasons why people may want to delete their Tinder Account. It may be they are tired of not getting a perfect match on Tinder. Or Finally, they are hooked up with the spouse of their dreams, and you are done with dating and the app is no longer useful anymore. Uninstalling the app from your smartphone devices does not erase your account from the Tinder service server. However, if you want to Permanently delete your account, you must do that within the app itself.
How to Permanently Delete Your Tinder Account
All users of Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscribers using Apple ID or Google Play Store ID. Users cannot delete their accounts automatically or cancel their subscriptions. You have to first subscribe through the App Store or Google Play.
However, if you subscribe through Tinder.com with a credit card or using your Android phone. When you delete your account it will automatically cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Tinder Plus or Gold on iOS
Those using Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription will have to cancel your subscription first before deleting your account to prevent continuous charges. Here are the steps to cancel your account:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device, scroll down, select your Apple ID or login.
- Scroll down, navigate to “Subscription”> Manage> Tinder.
- Select “Unsubscribe” or swipe the toggle to “Off”.
Following these steps, you would be able to successfully cancel Tinder Plus or Gold on iOS.
How to Cancel Tinder Plus or Gold On Android
If you are using Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription, you will have to cancel your subscription first before deleting your account to prevent continuous charges.
- Visit the Google Play Store App.
- Look for the “Tinder App”.
- Select Tinder and choose ‘Cancel’ or ‘Unsubscribe’.
- Confirm your choice.
By confirming your choice, you have automatically canceled Tinder Plus or Gold on your Android device.
How to Delete Tinder Account through the App
You will have to sign In to the account on the app to have access to cancel your account for security measures. To delete your account on the app:
- Log in to your account at www.tinder.com.
- Click on your Profile and choose the ‘Settings’ option.
- Navigate to the button of the settings page and choose the ‘Delete Account’ option.
- You will be asked the reason for deleting the account.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Tinder homepage. From there you can choose to register a new account or delete the app.
With these easy steps, you will be able to successfully delete your Tinder Account through the Tinder app.
How to Delete Tinder Account from Tinder.com
Some people may not have logged into Tinder via a Web browser. You can log in with your Facebook account when on the Web page. You will be required to log in via Facebook or if that’s how you registered. If you registered with a phone number, you will have to insert your phone number to get a code through text. Key in the code to access your account.
- On the app homepage.
- Log in to Tinder and access your Profile.
- Next, scroll down and select the ‘Delete My Account’ option.
- Confirm that it’s you that wants to delete the account.
- Once you’ve confirmed your action you will be redirected to the Tinder homepage.
If you follow these steps, you will be able to delete your Tinder account through Tinder.com
How to deactivate or Pause Your Tinder Account
The app gives you the option to deactivate or pause your account if you need a break. To pause your account, when you’re following the steps for deleting an account through the Tinder App.
However, this action will immediately hide your Tinder profile card. If you get to the main page of Tinder, you won’t see any matches to swipe left or right. Instead, the app will present an ‘Enabled Discovery’ option. When you are ready to resume back or activate back your account. Simply click tap the option to restore your Tinder Account for matches immediately.