Jango Radio, the free app that plays music you can choose and personalize to your taste. All you have to do, is go on the www.jango.com secure website and type in any artist or genre to listen to the song you want the way you want it. With over 1000s of genres, millions of songs, artists you know and love plus new ones to discover, Jango is the place to be. Get all your favorite music for free. Stream music stations which you can personalize.
Jango stands as a free internet radio, just like Pandora, only that it comes with fewer ads and more variety. It is a place where you can listen to hundreds of genre stations or create your own with your favorite music. You can get access to unlimited music with no commercial interruptions. Jango Radio is a free personalized radio service that brings you your favorite music by artists you love.
Jango Radio App
The Jango Radio app streams personalized radio to your Android device with no cost at all. With this app, you have unlimited music with no commercial interruptions. From the app, you can just start by searching the name of your favorite artist or band. Then Jango will create a custom station based on the music as well as that of similar artists. Alternatively, you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot Country, Classic Rock and so much more. All these comes with no ads and unlimited free listening.
If you are already a Jango.com listener on your computer, you can just install Jango Radio on your Android device. Then log in to access your existing stations and take your music with you anywhere you go.
Jango comes with some cool features that will make your listening experience actually worth it. Let’s see what these features are:
- With Jango, you can shuffle your stations to extend your playlist even further.
- Easily fine-tune your stations by adding artists and banning songs you don’t like.
- Users can share stations with their friends on Facebook.
- You are at liberty to block music with explicit language.
- You can change the audio quality to use less data while roaming. Save stations to listen on other devices or at jango.com easily.
- You can easily use the Sleep Timer feature to schedule the music to turn off later.
- Jango is available for any device running Android 4.1 or newer.
- Enjoy free, unlimited listening
- There are no commercials and no ads.
- Easily create custom radio stations with the artists you love.
- Users can tune in to 100’s of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade.
There you have them! Some of the coolest features you can ever come across in one app.
How to Listen to Songs on Jango
Jango came on board in 2014 and has since become a leading force within the House and Vocal House music realms. With many releases in the pipeline and the ongoing monthly residency at Bora Bora in Ibiza, Jango Music is set to continue its path to the very top of the Electronic music ladder. So if you love Jango and want to listen to music on the platform, be my guest as I take you through the process of listening to your favorite songs on Jango Radio.
- Start by visiting the Jango secured website at https Jango.com
- Navigate down to where you have the Search Bar.
- Type in the name of any artist or genre of music you want to listen to.
- The name of the artist as well as the picture will pop up.
- Click on the search result.
- Once you click on the search result, a song by the artist will start playing immediately.
And just like that, you will be listening to your favorite songs on the Jango Radio website for free as long as you have an internet connection.
On the Jango website, you will come across the following categories. You can use these categories to search for songs you love and other information you wish to get. They are:
- Today’s Top 100
- Listen Now
- Brown Playlists
- Browse Artists
- Browse Music
- Hits Of The 60s,70s and 80s
- Jango Mobile – Free Music