The Venmo app is a mobile hub for handling your money and is currently being used by over 65 million people for a fast, safe, and social way to pay and get paid. It is a medium where you can easily make monthly bill payments and make special celebration count as you send or receive payments so you can focus on the moments. With the Venmo mobile app, you spend the way you want all from one spot.
After downloading the Venmo app to your Android and iOS device and you have successfully set up and signed into your account, you can settle up with Venmo friends for any shared activity, from road trips to picnics to takeout. Also from the app, send cash to celebrate those special moments or just to say hi.
With a user-friendly interface and amazing features, the Venmo app makes setting up an account feel like catching up. It offers you a medium where you can send as well as receive money with your Venmo friends and express yourself in each payment. The app comes with easily understandable features which helps you split necessities like utilities, rent, groceries etc.
If you are a business person, you will find the Venmo app very beneficial as you can use it to Venmo your business. You can use your Venmo money for the purchase and even accept Venmo at checkout to give your customers an easy, familiar medium of making payment.
What Can I Do with the Venmo App?
We are going to list some of the things you can seamlessly do with the Venmo app with ease.
- Send and receive money and add a note to each payment to connect with friends and remember the moments, not the money.
- From the Venmo app, you can automatically earn up to 3% cash back on your eligible top spend category. You can also split card purchases with Venmo friends, just like regular payments as well as shop everywhere Visa® credit cards are accepted, be it online, in-store or worldwide.
- From the app, you can shop with the Venmo debit card and spend your money in Venmo everywhere Mastercard® is accepted in the U.S. You’ll even earn cash back from some of your favorite spots. – see terms at https//venmo.com/about/debitcard/rewards/
- Use the app, to create a business profile for your side gig, small business, or anything in between all under your same Venmo account. With this, you can stand out of the feed, connect with customers and get paid with ease. Additionally you can use your unique business QR code for safe in-person payments.
- Make use of your Venmo QR code to pay touch-free at stores like CVS. You don’t need shared pens, keypads, and no digging for your wallet. Simply scan your code from your Venmo app and pay.
- Venmo app enables you pay in apps and online. Simply check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps like Uber Eats, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola. You can even use your money in Venmo in covering the cost.
- With instant transfer, you can get your Venmo in the bank within minutes. If you want your paycheck up to two days earlier than your normal payday, you can try Direct Deposit. If you have a physical check, you can scan it right into your Venmo account with Cash a Check.
The Venmo app for Android is available on the Google Play Store while the Venmo Apple Pay is available on the Apps store. So, iOS and Android users can get the Venmo app from the respective platforms that supports their device.
Venmo App Download
Venmo app is available on the App Store for iOS users and also on the Google Play Store for Android users. To download the app here’s what you should do:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play Store depending on your device requirements.
- Search for the official Venmo app.
- Once you find it, click on the “Download” button for the download to start immediately.
- Once the download is complete, install the app.
- Click your app open once the installation is complete and you’ll find the app up and running.
After downloading the Venmo app, it is very easy to make use of it. You just have sign up for an account and login to start making use of it to send and receive money.
- After installing the app, click it open
- Review the Venmo fees
- Click on the “Next” link to enter your information.
- Once your information is accurate and complete, click on the “Sign Up” link.
Then you are on your way to using the Venmo app.
Venmo Login from the App
To log in via the Venmo app, you only need to take three steps. So after you are all signed up, here are steps you can use to log in and access your account:
- Click open the Venmo app
- Scroll to where you have the “Sign in to Venmo” field
- Enter your email, mobile, or user name
- Click on the “Password” link
- Tap on the “Sign in” link.
Congratulations!! You are successfully signed into your Venmo account via the app. Get the Venmo app today to send and receive secure, fast, and easy payment solutions for your business and personal use.