If you want to go through with the application for the Tampa Bay Rays Reward Mastercard, then I would be giving you the information that you need on how to execute this online process. This article would be giving a step-by-step guide to making the application process a lot easier.
Also Read: How to Increase Your Credit Score – What you Need to Know
Tampa Bay Rays Cash Reward Mastercard Benefits
All cardholders of the Tampa Bay Rays cash reward Mastercard would get an assigned APR that ranges from about 13.24% up to about 23.24%, depending on their credit score (APR is subject to change). So, the idea to investigate your credit score before choosing to apply is a good one.
The biggest selling point of this credit card is that you would be offered an amazing cash rewards program that carries no annual fee. Cash rewards8 turn out to be rebates that you would receive on all your credit card purchases. This card would offer you about 3% cash back on gas purchases, 2% cash back in your grocery store purchases, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Also, it is worth it that you mention that for the first 12 billing periods, your APR would be set at 0% and, as an additional signup bonus, you would be offered $100 in cash reward if you spend $500 in purchases with the first 90 days of opening your account.
Also Read: Gap Credit Card Login and Activation @ gap.syf.com/login/
Tampa Bay Rays Cash Reward Mastercard Requirements
To be eligible to apply for this credit card, you are expected to meet the eligibility requirements that I would be stated below:
- Applicants are expected to be at least 18 years of age
- The interested party must be in possession of a valid social security number
- Applicants are expected to be in possession of a Valid U.S. address
Tampa Bay Rays Cash Reward Mastercard Application
Below I would be giving you all the steps you need to follow in other to apply for the Tampa Bay Rays Cash Reward Mastercard. To kick off this application, first head to the Bank of America reward Mastercard page at www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/.
- Once on the page, locate the “Apply Now” button located next to the image of the credit card and then click it to continue with the process.
- They offer the option to select your card design type. Locate Find the “choose your card” drop-down and select Tampa Bay Rays.
- On the next page, you would start filling out the application form. On the form, you would be asked to enter the following details into the required field. They include:
- In the next step, you would be required to provide your “employment status”, “Total annual”, “Source of income” and “monthly housing payment”.
- First name
- Last name
- Residential address
- Apartment/Unit #
- ZIP code
- Other address (if applicable)
- Next, you would be required to complete this section of your application by providing the following details:
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Country of citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- Once you have completed the Application, at this point, you can decided to select your existing credit card balance(s) onto one bill in the “additional options” by choosing “Transfer a balance to my new credit card.”
Go through the terms and conditions, then tick on the box to indicate that you have read them. Next, click the “review your information” button to continue. You would be asked to look over the information you have entered to ensure it is correct before submitting it for approval.
Also Read: Why Do I Need A Credit Card? – Advantages Of Credit Card