Make purchases in U.S. Dollars without the foreign currency conversion fees with the TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card. The TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card is issued by TD Bank and offers cardholders the opportunity to do away with credit card foreign currency conversion rates and fees as they make purchases or pay for bills in U.S. Dollars. Cardholders benefit from Chip & PIN security and Visa payWave contactless payment convenience.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card
TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card users can also take advantage of, and travel and shop with a suite of insurance coverage. They also enjoy all the benefits of their TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card using Apple Pay. It is an easy and secure way to pay.
You can now treat yourself to travel benefits, enjoy automotive features, and this card is designed to keep your transactions secure.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Benefits
Let’s see the benefits that come with this amazing card:
- Do away with credit card foreign currency conversion rates and fees as you make purchases or paying for bills in U.S. Dollars.
- Benefit from Chip & PIN security and Visa payWave contactless payment convenience.
- Take advantage and travel and shop with a suite of insurance coverages.
- You can enjoy all the benefits of your TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card using Apple Pay. It is an easy and secure way to pay.
- Treat yourself to travel benefits.
- Enjoy automotive features.
- The card is designed to keep your transactions secure.
With these arrays of benefits, this card can come in handy for your needs.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- Applicant must be a Canadian resident.
- Must be at the age of majority in their province /territory of residence.
- A credit limit of $1,000 minimum applies.
How to Apply
- Scroll to https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/products/credit-cards/us-dollar/us-dollar-visa-card/.
- Tap on the “Start new application link”, if you do not have a TD login ID.
- On the new page, go thru the details of the card.
- Once you are done, key in the following details; Title, Legal first name, Middle name, Legal last name, Date of birth, SIN (optional).
- In the address section, enter the following details; Country Residential phone number, and Phone type.
- Check the box provided to consent to the bank performing an inquiry about you with credit reporting agencies, to determine the variable annual interest rate that you qualify for before you apply for the card.
- Next, tap on the “Continue”, to proceed further with the application.
To complete the application, you just have to take a few more steps.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to The Toronto-Dominion Bank login page.
- Enter your Username or Access Card or Connect ID*
- Next, key in your Password.
- Lastly, tap on the “Login” link, to access your account.
Accessing your account is key to exploring all that the TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card offers.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Username/Password Recovery
To recover your username or password use the following simple steps:
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Username or Password” link.
- On the new page that pops up, you’ll be given the option, to either click on the “I forgot both my password” or “I forgot my username” link.
- Tap on the “I forgot my password” link.
- On the next page.
- Key in your Username or Access Card.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on the “I forgot my username” link.
- On the new page.
- Key in your email address and your Easy Web password.
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” link.
Once you recover your username and password you will be able to access your account easily.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Bill Payment
To easily make your bill payment:
- Sign in to your credit card account.
- Choose payments from the left menu or within the “Accounts” button.
- Choose “Pay Canadian Bills”.
- Tap the “Add Payee” tab on the Pay Canadian Bills page.
- On the “Enter Payee Name”, key in the credit card you have – “TD Visa”- and tap on “Search”.
- Key in your TD credit card number in the “Account Number” field and choose “Next”.
- Go through your payee information and choose “Finish” on the confirmation page.
- In case you want to make a payment right away, and choose “Pay this payee”.
Following these steps makes making your bill payment quite easy.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Customer Service
For any inquiry about the TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card, call using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.
CHECK IT OUT: Cabela’s Credit Card – Cabela’s Credit Card Application