TechCrunch is a popular technology media property, dedicated to unrelenting profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news. With TechCrunch.com you will access excluding reports on the business of tech, startups, venture capital funding, and Silicon Valley. For more information about the TechCrunch, read the section below.
TechCrunch is an American Online publisher designed for the tech industry. It was founded in June 2005 by Archimedes ventures, but it was acquired by AOL in the year 2010. What the company does is to, give reports on the business related to tech, tech news, and analysis of emerging trends in technology and profiling of new tech businesses and products.
The company was one of the earliest publications to give an extensive report on tech startups and funding.
TechCrunch products are TechCrunch Disrupt, Crunchbase, and Crunchies. Read below to gain more details about the products.
TechCrunch Disrupt- is an annual tech conference hosted in several cities in the US and Europe. There are remarkable startups in the company; they are Mint, Dropbox, and Crate.io.
Crunchbase – it is a database of the startup ecosystem, embedded with investors, incubators, start-ups, key people, funding rounds, events, and funds. However, Crunchbase was operated by TechCrunch from 2007 to 2015. So in 2015, it was removed from AOL/Verizon/TechCrunch to become a private entity.
Crunchies – Crunchies award ceremony began in 2008, the award ceremony is mapped out to award startups, Internet and technology innovations yearly. But the controversy that surrounds the awards, made TechCrunch announced in 2017 that it would stop Crunchies.
There are two types of the newsletter, the daily newsletter, and weekly newsletter. It provides top stories and news headlines
To read the Newsletters move to the techcrunch.com page, on their abode-page, move to the left side of the page and select the “Newsletters” tab.
TechCrunch mobile app is the best way to get breaking tech news on your smartphone. It gives you stories about startups, venture capital, Silicon Valley, gadgets, Apps, and many more. With the mobile app, quickly search all TechCrunch’s headlines, or personalize the app to only access topics that interest you.
The redesign free application provides you with all the news from TechCrunch official website and it’s completely integrated with Crunchbase. To download this app on your device, go to your device app store and make use of the search bar to search for “TechCrunch”. When you see the app, tap on the “Install” or “Get” button to install the app on your device.
Here are the key features of the Crunchbase mobile app.
- Gives you free access to all the content from their website
- With the app, users can save stories to access later or even offline.
- Provides exclusive breaking new alerts for topics or stories that interest you.
- Integration with Crunchbase.
- You can set the app to download content from their website with a WIFI connection.
Above are some of the features of the app.
TechCrunch Sign Up
To register or join the news platform, all you need is to provide the following, full name, email, password, country, and date of birth. So to register, read the steps outlined below, and follow the steps appropriately.
- Navigate to www.techcrunch.com
- Go to the left corner of the page and select the “login” tab from the list.
- Right on the login page, scroll to the “create account” button. Then wait for the sign up page to open.
- Type in your first name and last name in the first column.
- Enter your current email address
- Enter your password
- To enter your birth date detail, tap on the birth month button, scroll through the options and choose your birth month.
- Go to the “Day” column enter the day and then move to the “year” column and provide the year you were born.
You can belong to any of the groups, the original research and reporting, Reader Utilities, and Community perks platform.
With original research and reporting, you will enjoy exclusive articles sent daily, dive on key issues facing the startup ecosystem, and in-depth coverage on emerging tech sections.
Readers Utilities, offers no banner ads, access condensed story headlines daily, and save content and Crunchbase data to read later.
Community Perks features weekly conference calls hosted by TechCrunch writers, allows annual members to save up to 20%on TechCrunch event tickets.
In order to login to your account on this platform, follow the steps below.
- At the techcrunch.com page, click on the login button on the left side of the page.
- On the new screen, type in your email or mobile number in the appropriate column.
- Move down and tap on the “Next” button
- Provide your password, then follow the prompt.
- To log in to your account using your yahoo account, tap on the “yahoo” widget at the bottom of the login page.
If you are having issues logging in to your account, due to forgotten username, right on the login page, locate the “forgot username” tab and click on it.