The Best Credit Cards For Travel? Travel rewards CC offers points or miles on purchases you made with the card. Users can as well redeem points or miles for travel expenses. With this, if you always patronize a particular airline or hotel chain, you should consider getting that airline’s credit cards. It gives you the ticket to enjoy and get rewards as you spend on travel.
The Best Credit Cards For Travel
Most of these travel CC offers outstanding welcoming rewards to new on eligible purchases within three or six months of membership. However, you’re a frequent traveler, I urge you to take advantage of this travel CC in order to enjoy the rewards that come with it as you shop with it.
Best Credit Cards For Travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- American Express Gold Card.
- Bank Of America Travel Rewards CC.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card.
- Citi Premier ® Card.
- Capital One Venture Rewards CC.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited.
- Chase Freedom Flex.
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card.
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred offers premium travel and dining rewards, plus travel insurance or coverage. It also comes with a variable annual percentage rate with an annual fee.
- It provides new users 60,000 bonus points on qualified purchases made within the first three months of account opening.
- 5 extra points to cardholders on Lyft rides.
- Enjoy 2extra points on travel and dining
- Get 1 point on each dollar spent on all purchases.
How to apply: visit here, locate the apply tab and follow the guide.
American Express® Gold Card
American Express Gold Card is one of the best travel CC. It offers amazing intro rewards to fresh users when they make eligible purchases plus other perks.
- Offers 60,000 rewards points on their purchases within the first six months of account opening.
- Earn points at restaurant purchases.
- Users earn 4 extra points on eligible purchases at US supermarkets.
- Receive 3 amazing extra points on flights with this card.
How to apply: visit here.
Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card
With Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express earn outstanding introductory offers plus rewards as you travel or spend with the card.
- Enjoy 10,000 bonus miles, when you make eligible purchases in your three months of membership.
- Users are entitled to extra 2 miles on purchases at restaurants and US supermarkets.
- Cardholders, when they make eligible purchases on Delta purchases, get extra 2 miles.
- You can redeem your miles for flights.
- Get 1x mile on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees with their card.
How to apply: visit their website here.
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
This card is issued by American Express bank. It provides a welcoming bonus to fresh members plus other amazing perks.
- Receive 35,000 welcoming miles to new cardholders, on eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- The free introductory annual fee for the first year of membership.
- 2 extra miles on purchases at restaurants and US supermarkets.
- Get 2 extra miles for every dollar spent on qualified purchases directly with Delta.
How to apply online: navigate here.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
With Wells Fargo Propel American Express, make a qualifying purchase within the first three months of membership, and earn 20,000 bonus points.
- Members can earn 3 extra points on gas, flights, hotels, car rental purchases.
- Get 1 extra point on other purchases.
- Members enjoy a low introductory APR on balance transfer and purchases.
- Enjoy a free annual fee.
Do you want to apply? visit here. Find the “apply” button and follow the onscreen prompts.
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Chase Sapphire Reserve card is the best premium travel card. Offers members who spend frequently, highest points rates on travel and dining out. Thus, users can redeem point for travel on chase ultimate rewards nets you a 50% bonus.
- Cardmembers receives up to 3 extra rewards
- Users get an introductory bonus
- Cardholders can transfer points for airline and hotel partner programs.
To apply for the card go here.
- How To Increase Your Credit Score: How To Increase Credit Score Quickly
- Does Burlington Coat Factory Have a Credit Card? – How to Apply Now
- Goodyear Credit Card: Goodyear Credit Card Application
- Does Foot Locker Have a Credit Card? – How to Sign Up for Foot Locker