The best credit cards. These are credit card that offers its users incredible rewards for travel. Cashback on everyday purchases. Also, allows you to build up your credit, pay up the debt. All these features come with the credit card we have picked as The Best credit card. Simply just keep reading further to see them.
The Best Credit Cards
These cards have features and benefits that make them outstanding among other cards. Here are our best credit cards:
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card (Best Overall, best for Cash Back.
- Wells Fargo Cash Back College (Best for Students)
- Discover It Miles (Second Best Overall)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve (Best for Travelers)
- Citi Simplicity (best for Balance Transfer)
Above are the best credit cards for all your daily purchases and they are good for other activities such as travels, business, and more.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
This credit card is very good for cashback on each dollar you spend, every day and with additional bonuses. You will get 15% cashback on each dollar use plus an additional $200 bonus if you charge $500 in your first three months with your card.
However, if you make a big purchase, you will get 15 months interest-free on a new purchase. There are no hidden annual fee charges.
The following are the highlight of the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card:
- You will enjoy 0% APR on purchases up to 15 months.
- No foreign charges on the transaction
- For every purchase made you will earn up to a 1.5% cash bonus once you spend up to $500 on purchases within 3 months from the opening of the account
- No annual fee
You will enjoy all these benefits and more with a credit card.
- The car edit card offers a competitive welcome bonus.
- Card users get cashback on each dollar spent.
- It’s very simple to earn and redeem cashback with this credit card.
- No interest-free promotion on balance transfers and others.
Get a one-time $200 cash bonus each time they spend $500 on every purchase when you open your account newly.
Discover It® Miles Credit Card
Discover It® Miles credit card is a cashback credit card that matches all your cashback offers. And gives them to you at the end of the first year instantly. However, this card is among the best credit cards. Despite its branding, it is essentially a cashback card with superb flexibility. Card users earned up to 1.5 Miles for each dollar they spend. Those Miles can be redeemed for statement credit prior to travel purchases. Alternatively, they can be redeemed as cash back directly deposited in your bank account.
Also, you can use them right at checkout on Amazon.com. This credit card offers 0% APR on purchases for 14 months and Discover will match all rewards earned your first year as a cardholder. The bonus is worth up to $365, based on average U. S household expenditure.
Below is the highlight of Discover it® Miles credit card:
- No annual fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5 miles for each dollar spent on all purchases
- Card users can use the card to pay for airfare, rideshares, hotels, and others
- There are no blackout dates attached
- You can easily redeem miles as a statement credit for travel or collect cash.
These are the amazing highlight, features, and benefits if the Discover It Miles credit card
- No annual fee
- Competitive 0% purchase APR offer
- Unconventional and generous bonus that doubles your first-year earnings.
- Miles can be redeemed as travel statement credits or cashback
- The credit card may not be accepted everywhere compared to Visa or MasterCard
- All earned Miles can’t be transferred for Airline loyalty programs
- There are no travel insurance benefits attached to the credit card.
The Discover It® Miles credit card is a good credit card that offers you cashback, you enjoy no foreign fee charge abroad. You get rewards by earning extra unlimited miles when you spent any dollar.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card
This card is best for Travelers. You will earn about 50,000 bonus points after you spend up to $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from the opening of your account.
However, the card comes with an annual fee of $500 but its rich rewards earning rates on travel and on restaurant purchases. If you want or enjoy airport lounges then this the card for you. A $300 annual credit towards travel and superior travel perks. It’s even more convenient for frequent travelers.
Also, you will get some terrific flexibility when it comes to redeeming your reward points. These points can be used to book an airline or hotel of your choice via the Chase online portal. Or transfer then to any eligible airline or hotel reward programs.
Here are the highlights of this card:
- Enjoy points that are worth 50% more when you redeem the points for travel via Chase’s Ultimate Rewards portal.
- You will receive 50,000 points when you spend up to $4,000 in your first 3 months opening pf account
- Get an unusual $300 travel credit for eligible purchases charged to your card each anniversary year
- You will earn 3 points on travel excluding purchases eligible for the travel credit, restaurants, and dining.
- Earn 1 point for each $1 spent on other purchases.
- Transfer points 1:1 to eligible Ultimate Rewards airline and hotel partner programs.
- It is packed up with valuable travel credit and travel insurance benefits
- There are different valuable means of using points including transfers to partners loyalty programs
- Many different purchases matters as travel spending, which makes earning rewards easy
- Users earn points for travel and dining purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee
- High annual fee
- High ongoing APR
The card comes with fabulous features and benefits exclusively for its users.
Wells Fargo Cash Back College Credit Card
The Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card is for students in the college. Using this card is credit worthwhile and educational. At the introductory period, you will pay no interest on purchases. In the first six months, users earn 3% cashback that is up to about $2,500 that can be spent on gas, drug store, and grocery items.
These are the wells Fargo Cash Back College card features and benefits:
- You can access your FICO Credit Score
- Build credit history even while you are still in college.
- Earn 3% cash rewards up to $2,500 spent it on gas, drugstore, groceries in the first six months.
- 1% cash rewards for other purchase
- There is no annual fee
- 0% APR promotional offers that are not common for a student credit card
- Offers rewards on everyday purchases, unlike many other students’ cards.
- There is a foreign transaction fee. Using this card abroad attracts extra cost
- You must have a Wells Fargo Bank account to apply for the card
- Rewards earning rate drops after six months.
All card users have access to free FICO credit scores and Wells Fargo’s credit education hub makes this a valuable learning tool also.
Citi Simplicity Credit Card
This is one card that is best for balance transfers. The card offers you up to six months to fix your balance transfer which is the longest compared to others. Also, long % APR periods spread out the financial burden of debt repayment while cutting the interest costs.
Below are the benefits of this card;
- No late fees
- No penalty rate
- No annual fee
- Plus, get low intro APR for up to 18 months on balance transfer and purchase
- No annual fee in the card
- No fees or penalty APR for late payments
- Enjoy 18 months to pay off balance transfer at 0% APR.
- Foreign transaction fee makes using the card abroad more costly
- Ongoing APR may be quite high when compared to the competition.
This card gives you a long time to strategize your debt repayment plan.
Choosing a credit card will require you to take a very good interest in your purchasing habit and needs. And see how those line up with the product
Checkout Previous Contents:
- Ambank True Visa Credit Card – How to Apply
- Citi® Secured Mastercard® – Online Application for Citi® Secured Mastercard
- Best Western Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply
- Northern Tool Credit Card – Northern Tool Mastercard Application