The No Annual Fee Hilton Honors AmEx Card Review is what this content is offering. This $0-annual-fee card happens to be all about Hilton Perks. It features the automatic silver status and high ongoing rewards on the Hilton purchase alongside other great benefits.
The No Annual Fee Hilton Honors Amex Card Review
The deal here is that if you are interested in the Hilton Benefits, and would like to pay no annual fee, this card is the best one for you. The perks offered by these cards are modest compared with what you would get on other Hilton cards with annual fees.
Pros and Cons
- This card offers some Generous welcome offer
- High earning rate
- You would get a status boost without any annual fee (enrollment required)
- No foreign transaction fees required
- It’s a metal card
- Terms apply
- This card only offers some premium hotel perks
- It has no free anniversary night
- It offers lower reward rates compared to other Hilton cards
Hilton Honors American Express Card benefits
To add to the amazing rewards that this card offers you, the Hilton Honors American Express Card offers several key benefits that Hilton fans and frequent travelers would love.
- You would earn 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points right after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the card within the first 3 months of card membership.
- You Get to Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts that are within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 5 times Hilton Honors Bonus point for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- You get to enjoy international travel without any extra fees added on purchases made abroad
- Enjoy some complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your card. Plus, spend $20,000 on eligible purchases each year on your card in a calendar year and you get to earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold Status through the end of the next calendar year.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply.
Also Read: Can I Get An Overdraft With My Credit Card?
Current Welcome Offer
At the time of writing this article, as a new cardmember, you would be offered the chance to earn 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus points after spending $1,000 in making purchases within your first three months of you owning the card.
This bonus is quite generous seeing as the card does not have an annual fee. You get to frequently find award space at Hilton properties for as low as 5,000 points per night, so this intro would stretch a bit. It is also easy for you to earn since you would only need to spend about $334 per month for the first three months in a row, making it an accessible reward opportunity.
Consumers that are looking for a card that would help them rack up some rewards on regular spending would be happy to see just how relevant the bonus categories are with the Hilton Honors American Express card. You redeeming rewards for free stays can turn out to be quite a fruitful endeavor, which is especially true if you are planning in staying for nights or even longer.
Should I Apply for the Hilton Honors American Express Card?
Overall, the Hilton Honors American Express card happens to be a solid hotel credit card that carries enough benefits and features that would satisfy the occasional traveler that enjoys perks and rewards without having to pay extra. For a no-fee rewards card, they are offering quite a lot.
If you happen to be a more frequent traveler or a Hilton fan, the hotel’s other co-branded credit cards is offering much more. the choice now comes down to if you want to pay a fee in other to earn rewards and access some extra perks and how frequently you plan to travel.
Also Read: Making Use of a Personal Load Calculator
Hilton Honors American Express Card FAQs
What are 80,000 Hilton Honors Points Worth?
80,000 Hilton Honors points are worth about $400 or 0.5 cents per point.
Can I Upgrade my Hilton Amex Card?
You might be eligible to upgrade your Hilton Honors card if you have gotten a targeted offer from American Express. In other to know if you have received a targeted offer, log in to your online account and look for an offer that is under the “Amex Offers and benefits” Section.
You also get to Offer (800-528-4800) or chat with customer support to see if there are other targeted offers available on your account. If not, you can ask for an upgrade at that time.
How do I link My Hilton Honors card to Amex?
Right after being approved for the Hilton Honors card, you should be offered the chance to set up online access to your card’s account on the American Express website. You also get to do this once you have received your card in the mail. Instruction having to do with setting up the card is included with the card.
Does the Hilton Honors American Express Card have a Balance Transfer Offer?
No, Hilton Honors does not have an introductory 0% APR offer available with the Hilton Honors American Express card.