Truecaller App is an application on a smartphone. It has features of caller-identification, call-recording, chart and voice, call-blocking, flash-messaging by the use of the Internet. With your smartphone device, you can register for a large service. This App work on BlackBerry, Symbian, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone. It is developed by True Software Scandinavian AB, a private company in Stockholm, Sweden.
Truecaller App Features
Truecaller App has various features that make the application unique. There are as listed below:
- The app can record phone calls.
- It comes with a feature called Truecaller pay. It’s safe, secure for your instant payments and bank account management
- It has multiple themes. Choose the color that suits your personality
- It gives you an organized and spam-free inbox. Thereby keeping your inbox free from unwanted SMS.
- With your Truecaller app, you can chat, send SMS and also make calls.
- Truecaller is an intelligent dialer. You can always call the right people, your friends and family and above all you will be able to identify the unknown numbers as you dial.
- You can identify any unknown numbers, spam or companies calling before you even pick up. For each in-coming calls, you will identify the true caller from any part of the world.
- Spam blocking. Blocking if numbers and auto-block telemarketers and all robocalls. You are protected against unwanted calls.
Truecaller App Sign In
To gain access into your account for effectively used of the app you have to sign in through your Google account or Microsoft.
How To download Truecaller App
- Go to Google Play store
- Search for “Truecaller App” at the search bar
- At the search results of the Truecaller app
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your device.
- Set default or Cancel when the pop-up window shows up. That option to make Truecaller your default phone dialer or massage app.
- Click on DENY Or ALLOW not granting the app access into your contacts, phone, files, etc will limit the app functionality.
- Once you have completed allowing or denying the app permission, Truecaller will attempt to verify your device automatically. Once it’s done you will receive the message: Success.
- On the Create your profile page, choose between the list, Facebook, Google, or TYPE YOUR NAME MANUALLY.
- If you choose any of the social media, then enter your username and password on the prompt
- If you use the manual option, you will enter your name and email and click on the continue button