Twitch Prime Login is a way of accessing your Twitch Prime account. Thus to enjoy the outstanding benefits of the Prime account, you must log in to your account using the corresponding credentials such as email and password.
What is Twitch Prime?
You might have heard of Twitch Prime, you keep asking what it’s all about? It is just a higher form of twitch. Heremembersgets a greater experience on twitch. Thus, the service offers extraordinary services like extra games, exclusive emotes and in-game content to members than mere twitch members.
Twitch Prime login benefits
Here are the things members get, when they access their account.
- Login to enjoy free access to game content without extra charges.
- Subscribe to the service.
- You access emoticons like ScaredyCat, KappaHD and many more.
- Members can set a chat color with the three sliders located in the Prime settings.
- Sign in to watch your favorite, and chat with other members
- Ability to connect to streamers.
Twitch Prime login
Are you new to twitch Prime, you don’t know how to get to your account? The instructions below will help you, just follow it appropriately
- Go to your browser and search for www.twitch.amazon.com
- On the homepage, you will see the sign-in box at the right top, just tap on it and then you will be taken to the login page
- Click on “continue signing in” link
- Key in your email or phone contact
- Type in your password, then tap the “gold color sign in button below.
How To Recover password
Did you forget your login password or You want to change it to a new one? Whichever is your reason, with few movements, you will regain or reset your password. Do the following to recover password,
- Find your way to twitch the Prime login page, using the steps given above. When you get to the login screen, you will see a link that says “forgot your password”
- Click on the “forgot your password” button, it will direct you to the password assistance page
- Type in your mobile phone number or email you use for the account during registration.
- Press on the “continue” tab. Continue with every onscreen instruction given to reset your password.
Note if you no longer use the email or contact number you entered during account sign up, tap on the “customer service” link at the bottom of the recovery page.