Twitch Prime is simply a greater experience on twitch, which has to with Prime video and Amazon prime membership. This service offers members extra service than that of an ordinary twitch member. Sign up for Twitch Prime and enjoy extra games, exclusive emotes and in-game content.
The world’s leading video live streaming owned by Amazon. It was launched in June 2011. Thus the service comprises of the following features, music, sports, food & drink, special events, travel & outdoors and finally just chatting. members are to watch what they love, connect with other streamers and then chat with as many as they like.
The platform is here to help build great connections with a massive audience, for advertising. However, you can become an affiliate, twitch service enables you to earn from sharing your passions when you partner with the program.
Twitch Prime benefits
The following are what you stand to profit when you become a prime member
- It gives you free access to game content. It means you can select in-game loot and games without extra charges.
- You are entitled to a Twitch channel subscription each month for your affiliate/partner channels.
- Those who are a member of the Prime video are entitled to the free twitch channel subscription when their paid membership to Prime video starts.
- Members can access emoticons such as, ScaredyCat, KappaHDand many more.
- With your Prime settings, you can set a chat color using the three sliders.
- Get about three extra copies of qualified in-game content to give to other people, using the prime terms gift chest.
- Members gets extended broadcast storage, that can last for 60 days.
Who can use twitch Prime?
Members of Amazon prime in the following countries United Kingdom, USA, Spain, Australia, Mexico, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, Netherlands, Brazil, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Japan,Austria,Canada and France.
Members of prime video in more than 200 countries and territories can as well use the twitch Prime.
How To Subscribe to twitch Prime
- Move to www.twitchprime.com
- Tap on “confirm” widget to link your Amazon account to you twitch account.
For Prime video members
Press on the “start your free trial” button to link your accounts
Click on “confirm” box
Non-Amazon Prime and Prime video members
If you don’t have any of these accounts, you don’t live in the country mentioned earlier this article, take the following steps to register
- Navigate to www.twitchprime.com make sure you set your country of residence to Prime video worldwide plan, at the sign-up screen
- Log in or create an account
- Key in your billing address and payments information
- Tap on “start your 7-day free trial” button
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Sign up or log in to your twitch account
- Select “confirm” tab