Twitter Account For Small Business is an ideal option for any business. Such business that aspires to attain it’s goals, aim and get to its targeted audience. A twitter a ‘microblogging’ system that enables one to send and also receive short messages known as tweets. These tweets are short messages that are up to 140 characters maximum. It may include links to other websites and resources. However, all users on Twitter follow each other. When you follow another user, whenever they or you tweets each of you will see it on your ‘timeline’. Anyone can choose to follow individuals or organizations. A twitter account for business gives such business an edge and more exposure to a greater audience.
Twitter Account For Business
Twitter is a Social media that showcases the business to a bigger audience. Using your business a powerful marketing tool that will make your business grow and interact with customers. With Twitter, you can advertise your business depending on the kind of business you are operating on. Every day over 500 million Tweets are being sent each day, and hundreds of millions of people are exploring links, articles, Retweets, Trends, and Moments to search out more about what’s happening in your location. As a CEO boosting your personal brand, a retailer that is promoting a new product, or a mobile company that wants to downloads or just a business hustler that desires more followers and likes. The Twitter platform allows businesses and brands to connect with a relevant audience.
How much does it cost to Create A Twitter Account?
You make like to ask this question “How does it cost to create a twitter account for business?”. The good news here is that it does not cost a dime to own a business Twitter account. It is all free accept you want to add advertising on your account which is just a token.
Benefits of Twitter Account For Business
- It boosts your website SEO
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Help in promoting your blog content, video, presentation, and others.
- Create awareness for your brand
- It helps in connect or marketing your business to your targeted audiences.
How to create a Twitter account for Business
- Go to www.twitter.com
- Tap on the “Sign Up”
- Enter your email address and a password (use your real name and email.
- Next, click on the “Create my account” button
- Click on the “Next” button
- Build your timeline. Twitter will require you the following 3 from a selection it gives to you.
- Then it will ask you to follow 5 more people that you know. Based on your choice, you can skip these last two steps by tapping on the “Skip” button.
- Twitter will ask you to confirm your email. Go to your email account for the confirmation and click on the link in your email send from Twitter.
- Voila! Your Twitter account is ready.
You can then customize your Twitter profile and page. Take note: when customizing your twitter account, endeavor to keep your handle, profile photo, background image and bio consistent with your company brand, and social media marketing strategy.
Also, add character. Upload your profile image. It gives your account identity. It sure is the maximum file size of 700MB. Use photos relevant to your brand.
Upload header – this shows up as the background to your Twitter account photo.
Add website – this is your business website so that Twitter users can easily click on your website.
Add your business bio–a brief description of your business.
Facebook – link your Facebook account to your Twitter account. Twitter will allow you to post your twitter directly to your Facebook page.
Click the “Save Changes” button