Twitter App is a platform for news and social networking online where individuals and businesses communicate with short messages called Tweets. These tweets are short messages that are up to 240 characters maximum. It may include links to other websites and resources.
However, users on Twitter follow each other. When you follow another user, whenever they or you tweets each of you will see it on your ‘timeline’. Anyone can choose to follow individuals or organizations.
Twitter App Highlight
Twitter App is always fun to visit, you can also get information ranging from breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics and everyday interest, how it happens around the world. With Twitter App, you can join the conversation, watch premium and exclusive live streaming events right on your mobile device.
Also, from your timeline discover shat your favorite politics, sports, news, and entertainment thought leaders are discussing about. See dynamic media such as photos, videos, and GIFs. Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline. Write a Tweet to let the world what’s happening with you.
Explore Twitter to see what topics and hashtags are trending. Discover moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of daily biggest events. Also, get caught up on news headlines and videos. Relive the latest sports highlights. Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment and see what fun stories are going viral.
Get notified on who has started following you. Discover which of your Tweets are liked or Retweeted and response to replies or be alerted on Tweets you were mentioned in.
You can also chat privately with friends, family, and followers. Share Tweets and other media and create a group conversation with anyone who follows you.
With your Twitter App, you can create an account and also customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo. Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes.
Finally, connect with others by synchronizing your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter to invite more. Get suggestions on influential people to follow.
How to create a Twitter account
- Go to www.twitter.com
- Tap on the “Sign Up”
- Enter your email address and a password (use your real name and email.
- Next, click on the “Create my account” button
- Click on the “Next” button
- Build your timeline. Twitter will require you the following 3 from a selection it gives to you.
- Then you will ask you to follow 5 more people that you know. Based on your choice, you can skip these last two steps by tapping on the “Skip” button.
- Twitter will ask you to confirm your email. Go to your email account for the confirmation and click on the link in your email send from Twitter.
- Voila! Your Twitter account is ready.
Twitter App Login
After creating your Twitter account, there’s a need for you to step up your login so as to gain access to your account. Here are steps to log in to your twitter account online
- Get to www.twitter.com
- Navigate to the left hand of the screen and click on the “Sign in” button
- From the drop-down menu key in your phone number or email address
- Next, key in your password
- Then, tap on the “Sign in” button