Discover a smarter way to spend with the UOB One Card, UOB One Card is issued by United Overseas Bank Ltd Co. It is a card designed for savvy spenders, giving them the most rebates and helps them grow their savings. This card is good for consumers who reliably spend at least S$2,000 per month. It also comes in handy for those looking for easy cashback on daily spend as well as for those who want rebates for paying their bills.
UOB One Card
What makes the UOB One card unique is that an average consumer with consistent spending habits can maximize rewards and offset their spend through the card’s unique rebate system. This card comes as a best fit for a reliable budget.
CHECK THIS OUT: Wayfair Mastercard – How to Apply
With this card, cardholders can earn cashback depending on their lowest monthly spending within a quarter (3-month period). Also, those who spend at least S$2,000 per month, earn S$300 of cashback for that quarter, which equals up to 5% flat cashback on all purchases. Across a year, this adds up to S$1,200 of savings, and cashback is boosted another +5% on Grab and Select UOB Travel expenditure (up to 10% total). All-electric bills are also eligible for up to 5% rebate rate, however, some like Diamond Electric also offer UOB card users a special promotional saving on plans.
UOB One Card Benefits
Some amazing benefits come with this card, so we will be taking a look at each of them to help cardholders understand what they stand to gain with the card.
- Cardholders get rebates all day, up to 5% rebate on all spend.
- You can go further on fewer petrol savings of up to 24%.
- Save and spend smart, and enjoy up to 3.88% p.a. Deposit Interest Rate on UOB One Account * as you spend on UOB One Card. *insured up to SS50k by SDIC.
- There’s the travel insurance coverage of up to SS500,000 as you pay for your airfares.
- Revel automatic waiver of an annual fee waiver on the anniversary date with a minimum spend.
With these amazing arrays of benefits, you will agree that this card is worth applying for.
UOB One Card Application
Before you can proceed with the application, you need to first know about the requirements requested for the application of the credit card.
To apply for, and get approved for UOB One Card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- The minimum annual income required for Singapore citizens and permanent residents is SS30,000, OR Fixed deposit collateral of at least SS10,000.
- The minimum annual income required for foreigners is SS40,000, OR Fixed deposit collateral of at least SS10,000.
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age.
Now that you have seen and known what the requirements are, you can now proceed with the application steps.
How to Apply
You can now apply using these few steps.
- Scroll to UOB application Webpage.
- As the Webpage opens, start your application, by filling in the required fields.
- Full name as per your NRIC/Passport.
- Passport Number (Malaysians should enter NRIC instead of Passport Number).
- Your Passport Expiry (DD/MM/YYY).
- Passport Issuing Country.
- Mobile number.
- Tap on the “Continue” to complete the first phase of the application process.
Clicking on the Continue link will take to another page where you can complete your application successfully.
UOB One Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired UOB One Card,
- Scroll to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card-activation.page.
- Tap on the “Activate Now” link.
- Once the activation is complete, you can use your card.
Activate your card, by calling with the phone number listed on the card’s website, to get a 24-hour automated hotline
Activate your card at any ATM or branch closest to you, and that’s all.
Activate your card by downloading the UOB Mighty App at your Smart Phone and activate thru the app. What an easy way to activate your card without stress. All that you have seen here are made for the activation of the credit card on various methods.
UOB One Card Login
To complete the login process to access your online account, here are the steps you must follow:
- Scroll to the UOB credit card login page.
- On the fields provided, type in your Username and Password.
- Tap on the “Login” link to access your account.
Once you’ve completed the login steps, you can easily access your card account.
UOB One Card Username/Password Recovery
You need your username and password to successfully access your account. Thus, if you have forgotten your password, here is how to recover it:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username /Password” link
- On the new page, you are redirected to, read and agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Next, type in the following details; ID card no. /Passport no., ID issuing country, Date of birth, Branch code.
- Then, tap on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
There, you are almost done. The next step will help you complete it.
UOB One Card Bill Payments
Use the following mediums to make your bill payment;
- Interbank Giro.
- Phone Banking/Internet Banking.
- S.A.M Machines/iNETS Kiosk/AXS.
You have more than one medium of making payments with ease.
UOB One Card Customer Service
For inquiries and more information about the UOB One Card, call with the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.
CHECK THIS OUT: Fry’s Credit Card – Fry’s Application and Credit Card Activation