Using Credit Cards For Subscriptions? Do you want to pay for your tv subscription, using CC? If you’re wondering if you can use your card to pay for your monthly subscription service, Yes, With your CC you can make regular payments to a subscription service. However, you can do that by subscribing to a paid service or product.
Moreover, with your credit card, you can subscribe to tv services with ease. You also have the option of subscribing annually or monthly. To find out the best card for your subscriptions, ensure you read this article to the end.
Using Credit Cards For Subscriptions
Streaming services is one of the bonus categories that come with a CC, that has become more competitive today. However, there are cards with outstanding cashback, points for streaming services. So, if you’re searching for such cards, you’re in the right place. This write-up will unveil amazing CC best for Netflix and other TV subscriptions.
Netflix Subscription Credit Card
Netflix comes with three subscription plans – the Basic Plan, standard and premium plan. Netflix has the vastest library of, movies, TV shows, and Netflix original programming. It also accepts several payments methods. There are different ways Users can subscribe to this streaming service- subscribe using your credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
Best Credit Cards For Subscription
Below is the list of the best card for a streaming service subscription
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Amex Platinum card
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Chase credit card are cards you can use for your tv subscriptions.
- Offers introductory bonus to new members on eligible purchases with Chase card
- Users receive $300 annual travel credit With a chase card
- Cruise with 3X points on dining and travel worldwide.
- Cruise with 50% more in travel redemption using chase ultimate rewards.
- $0 foreign transaction fees with chase card.
- Get travel coverage with your card
- Enjoy partner benefits.
- Members get enjoys contactless means of payment.
- Cardmembers enjoys maximum protection with this card.
To apply, go to chase the main screen at www.creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/Sapphire/reserve
Amex Platinum Card
Amex Platinum (American Express Platinum) card comes with amazing membership rewards that give new cardholders a wonderful experience.
- Cardholders earn 75,000 points plus 10x points at US supermarkets and gas stations.
- Enjoy 5x on flights
- Cruise with 5x points on prepaid hotels
- Users get 1x point on other purchases.
To apply tap on this link https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/platinum/
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card comes with a high reward with a free annual fee to members. Check out the list of benefits beneath.
- Enjoy 3 points on each $1 spent on qualifying streaming services like Apple Music, Netflix, Spotify premium etc.
- Members receive 3 points on each dollar spent on dining out or ordering
- Users get 3 points on each dollar spent on gas stations, transit, rideshares.
- Cardholders get 3 points on each $1 spent on travel including, car rentals, flights etc.
- Get 1 point on each dollar spent on other purchases.
- Cardholders get a welcoming bonus point on eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- $0 annual fee
These are perks and benefits you stand to gain from getting the CC. Visit the Wells Fargo CC website to apply online.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express provides the highest rewards offered. And also comes with an interesting welcoming reward for new members.
- It comes with a welcoming APR on purchases for 12 months, to new cardholders
- Members earn $300 back when they make eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- Cardmembers receives 6% cashback at US supermarkets.
- Cardholders enjoy 6% cash back on select US streaming subscriptions.
- 3% cashback on transit, such as taxis, buses, trains, parking etc.
- Users receive 3% cashback on gas at US gas stations.
- Receive 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Offers car rental loss and damage insurance
- Get an amazing global assist hotline
To apply for the cards, visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-preffered/
For More Related Contents: