Earn uncapped Velocity Points with the Velocity Escape Card, by American Express. It is a card that offers you ways to earn uncapped Velocity Points without paying an annual fee. With no annual fee to pay and no limits on the number of points you earn, this is one card you should tap into.
Bursting with benefits and features that keep you secured, the Velocity Escape is indeed a functional card that should grace your wallet.
On the protective side, eligible items you purchase with this card gets you purchase protection insurance for repairs or refunds if they get accidentally broken or stolen within 90 days.
Velocity Escape Credit Card
The Velocity Escape credit card helps you in making seamless mobile payments through Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay if you have a compatible device.
There’s online fraud protection for unauthorized charges made without your consent while shopping online. So you see, you can shop worry-free knowing that you are covered on all fronts. This means your payments and transactions are secured and protected from unauthorized usage.
Velocity Escape Card Benefits
Let’s take you on a roller coaster ride with the Velocity Escape credit card benefits and features:
- Charges no annual fee and no points cap
- Cardholders earn 0.75 Velocity Point per $1 spent on everyday purchases and 0.5 points per $1 spent with government bodies. Until 14 April 2019, cardholders earn an additional 0.25 additional Velocity Points per $1 spent, except for spend at government bodies in Australia. You also earn 1 additional Velocity Point per $1 spent on purchases with Virgin Australia
- There’s a 0% p.a. balance transfer offer
- You can earn more Velocity Points, by sharing your account with someone, and requesting an additional card for them at no extra cost.
- Eligible items you purchase with this card, get purchase protection insurance for repairs or refunds if they get accidentally broken or stolen within 90 days.
- The Refund Protection Insurance comes in handy when you are refused a refund on an unused eligible item within 90 days of the purchase.
- Offers 24 hours support for lost or stolen cards
- There’s online fraud protection for unauthorized charges made without your consent while shopping online.
- Use your card to make mobile payments thru Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay, if you have a compatible device.
Welcome back from the world of amazing benefits and features that rewards you and keeps you protected 24/7 with your card.
Velocity Escape Card Application
To be eligible to apply;
- Must be at least 18 of age
- Should earn at least $40,000 a year
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident or hold a current Business Long Stay Visa (Subclass 457).
- No history of the bad debt or payment default.
How to Apply
Let’s started on how you can apply without hitches. The steps and the entire process is quite simple and can be completed in minutes once you know what to do:
- Scroll to American Express secure application page
- Key in the following; Title, Legal first name, Middle name (optional), Legal last name, Email address, Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Date of birth, Driver’s license number (optional), Residential Street address
- How long have you lived at this address?
- Your annual salary before tax
- Tick the box, if you have another American Express Issued, Card
- Tap on the “Save & Continue” tab.
With a little more patience, you’ll successfully apply, and once you are approved, you’ll have your card tucked safely in your wallet.
How to Recover Lost or Stolen Card
To recover a lost or stolen card, call the number listed on the card’s website. You can also contact the nearest American Express Travel Service or office overseas.
How to Activate Velocity Escape Card
Activating your card is one sure way you can start engaging with your card. You can activate it online or over the phone.
- Scroll to americanexpress.com
- On the welcome page, enter your 4 Digits Card ID, 15 Digits Card Number
- Tap on the “Confirm” option
- On the next page, enter your account and basic contact details, you provided while you started the account
- Lastly, tap the “Finish” button.
Over the Phone
To activate your card, call the customer service number for directions on how to activate your card.
Velocity Escape Card Login
Just like you need to log in on every other platform online, so also you need to log into your card account if you are to access it.
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Log In” link.
These are simple steps you can use to activate your card without stressing yourself up.
Velocity Escape Card User ID or Password Recovery
Recover and protect your lost login details:
- Scroll to the login page, and tap on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link
- Enter your 15-digit number on the front of your card.
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID
- Tap on the “Continue”
- In the next step, you are to retrieve your User ID
- Step three, Verify Identity
- Lastly, update your password.
Your login details is yours to keep. Protect it to avoid your account being compromised.
How to Make Velocity Escape Card Bill Payment
Make your Velocity Escape credit card payment online using these simple steps:
- Scroll to the card page
- Choose any method of payment that suits you and pay your outstanding bills before the due date.
Finally, you now know how to make payments. This will help you avoid missing payments or making late payments.
Velocity Escape Card Customer Service Number
Visit the official website of the card, for the customer service number to call for general information and inquiries on Velocity Escape Card.