Venmo Instant Transfer is not Working? Venmo allows it’s users to send and receive money with just a few steps that make for peer-to-peer transaction very simple. With Venmo transferring money to a recipient is immediately but when you transfer that money to your bank account can take between 1-3 working days for the money to drop.
However, when there is a need for urgent cash, the Venmo Instant Transfer features enable you to conveniently move your current balance to a Visa or MasterCard debit card in just 30 minutes or less. In this article, we would be discussing a number of reasons why Venmo Instant Transfer is not Working.
Venmo Instant Transfer
When you use Venmo Instant Transfer, money is received instantly. But to transfer it to your bank account may take up to 1-3 to working days to complete the process. Venmo Instant Transfer funds are sent to the bank link with an eligible debit card.
Get help by Contacting Venmo Support Center
In case of any challenge with your Venmo Instant Transfer simply contact Venmo support services for assistance.
- Call the Venmo support Centre at 855-812-4430. Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm except for major holidays
- Chat with a support specialist on your Venmo mobile app. From the ‘Menu’, click on the ‘Get Help button, next click on ‘Contact Us’ then ‘Chat with Us’
- Or fill out the Venmo Support team Web Form
Also, before you spend time to contact the support, do a little troubleshooting personally to be sure that there’s nothing wrong on your own side.
Find out if your Debit Card Eligible for Instant Transfer
Venmo users are to check or find out if their debit cards are eligible for instant transfer first before trying to use it. In the United States, all Visa and MasterCard debit cards that take part in Visa Fast Funds service or the MasterCard send platform may be used with Venmo Instant Transfer. But most cardholders do not even have any idea if or not the bank associated with their card participate or in instance transfer.
Additionally, the simplest way to know if or not your debit card qualifies or not is to add the card to your instant transfer. To do it use the mobile app, from the menu, select the Settings option then choose Payment Methods If the card is eligible, you will be able to select it from the list displayed. If it is not eligible the card will still show you list but it will be inaccessible.
Steps from the Venmo App to initiate Instant Transfer to check cards eligibility
Take these steps on the Venmo app to initiate an Instant Transfer and see if your cards are eligible;
- Press on the ‘Menu’ button, from the three horizontal lines, located at the top of the left-hand of the page.
- At the drop-down menu displays, your Venmo balance will directly below your name. Next, select the ‘Transfer to Bank’ link, found directly to the right of your balance
- Enter the amount that you’d want to transfer and click on the drop-down menu located towards the button.
- The list of available cards and bank accounts will be shown. Those eligible for instant Transfer will be listed in the Instant section and not greyed out.
How much does it cost?
Bank transfer from your Venmo balance is free of charge. However, a fee of 1% charged any time you use the Instant Transfer feature, with a minimum of $0.25. And a maximum of $10 taken directly from your transferred money. If you choose to instantly transfer $50 to your bank account, a fee of $0.50(1%) fee will be incurred. And only $49.50 will be actually be transferred to your account.
In conclusion, the majority of instant transfer requests are completed within a half-hour. But there some occasions that the money can be delayed or blocked for some reason. Most of it includes fraud or legal roadblock and any past issues associated with your account or the sender’s account. But in all, if you experience any delay reach out to the Venmo support team.