Video Scheduler Internal Error is mostly caused by corrupt system file , Outdated or incorrect system driver. it comes with a mysterious blue screen showing on the screen, mostly occurs in Windows 10 . Nevertheless in this write up you will be how to fix this error.
Causes Of Video Scheduler Internal Error
- Windows might have a corrupt system files
- Outdated or graphics card drivers
- A malware infection.
- Corrupt Windows registry
Several ways to fix Video Scheduler Internal Error
You can the following fixes below one after the other until you find the solution to the problem.
Check For System File Corruption
- Click on Windows icon on your keyboard, then type in CMD
- Right click “command prompt”
- Tap on “Run as Administrator” widget.
- Select “yes” option
- Key in chkdsk/f/r and then click on “Enter” Key
- Tap on “Y” alphabet on your keyboard
- Restart your System
- After restarting, click on Windows icon and then enter cmd
- Right click on command prompt and select “Run as Administrator” widget
- Type in sfc/scannow
- Tap on “Enter” button
- After performing the above instructions, you are to wait for some time so that Windows can find out if there’s any faulty file in your computer and also resolve the issue.
Perform a System Scan For Malware Or viruses.
- Navigate to “Start” tab
- Type in Windowsdefender
- Double click Windows defender to open anti-virus Windows
- Select “Virus & threat protection” tabat the led side of the screen
- From the displayed list, select “Advanced scan” button
- You can checkmarkfull scan from the option, to scan for virus and malware.
Uninstall Recent installed software/hardware
You might have installed an hardware or software which triggered the video Scheduler Internal Error on your computer, so try to uninstall the recent software
- Click on start menu
- Select “Apps & programs” button
- Press on “Enter” Key
- From the pop up menu, tap on “installed on” widget
- Navigate and select the latest installed program on your PC and then Pres “uninstall” tab, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the task.
- For hardware, you can remove them from your computer, then restart your PC.
Repair your Registry and resolve Video Scheduler Internal Error
- Go to start menu and type in “cmd”
- Right click the command prompt and then click on the “Run as Administrator” tab
- You can now type in “sfc /scannow” and then tap the “Enter” Key
- Exercise patients for the process to finish
- After its completed restart your PC to repair every corrupted files.
Update Graphics Driver
- Press on “Windows +R” Keys to open Run
- Type in devmgmt.mscthen tap on “Ok” tab
- Go to the left pane and expand adapters category
- Right click on “video card” then select “update driver” and follow the directives
- Restart your computer when updating is completed
Reinstall Video card drivers to fix Video Scheduler Internal Error
- Tap on the “Windows + R” Keys.
- Key in “devmgmt.msc” and Press the “Enter” button
- On device manager screen, tap to expand the adapters category
- Right tap on “video card”
- Click on “uninstall driver” tab. Then Restart Your computer.
- You can now Locate the Windows download Center to download and install the current video card driver.